From 14 stone to 13 stone

Put on 2 lbs and have no explanation for it as I ate as usual within syns, lots of body magic - walking and gardening. I was hopeing to lose at least 3 lbs but no such luck. It seems I am going to be here forever. Tried to consoe myself by having a big breakfast but could not eat more than the amount I eat normally. Well lets hope this is just a glich and the weight comes off next week.

I'm still here! Had a 1.5lb gain which I'm a tad confused about so doing a food diary this week to spot anything I'm doing wrong! Aaaaah frustrations...

Rosielea said:
Put on 2 lbs and have no explanation for it as I ate as usual within syns, lots of body magic - walking and gardening. I was hopeing to lose at least 3 lbs but no such luck. It seems I am going to be here forever. Tried to consoe myself by having a big breakfast but could not eat more than the amount I eat normally. Well lets hope this is just a glich and the weight comes off next week.

Thats such a shame. Try and dust yourself down and start again. I'm sure you will do well next week ;)

JosieE87 said:
I'm still here! Had a 1.5lb gain which I'm a tad confused about so doing a food diary this week to spot anything I'm doing wrong! Aaaaah frustrations...

Keep going and dont give up :)

I have just had my weekly weigh in and according to my scales I have gained 4lb this week. To say I'm disappointed is a massive understatement as I haven't been off plan :( I shall be here for a while I think

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To use your own advice, Kim, keep going and don't give up. It is very disheartening when we have a gain, especially when we don't think we deserve it, but we have to remember that this is not a diet, it has to become a way of life for all of us - to eat better, healthier and to be more active, every day, not just for a few months or a year. You have to put it behind you, as you can't change it now and focus on this next week. Baby steps - one day at a time. Have you been keeping a food diary on here? Maybe someone can give you some pointers, or mention something that might help. Like you said, don't give up. Hope you have a better week this week xx

Danigrace said:
To use your own advice, Kim, keep going and don't give up. It is very disheartening when we have a gain, especially when we don't think we deserve it, but we have to remember that this is not a diet, it has to become a way of life for all of us - to eat better, healthier and to be more active, every day, not just for a few months or a year. You have to put it behind you, as you can't change it now and focus on this next week. Baby steps - one day at a time. Have you been keeping a food diary on here? Maybe someone can give you some pointers, or mention something that might help. Like you said, don't give up. Hope you have a better week this week xx

Thanks I know you're right. It's such a disappointment though. * week is coming up but 4lb is still a big gain. I know this is a lifestyle and that there is no quick fix and it's always easier for me to give advice to others but as you say I should listen to what I know :)

I know it is disappointing. Sometimes I have a STS or a small gain and then have a really good week the week after. So just keep going and keep your chin up. (Are you sure the scales were right? Are they your own? Did you have them on the same surface as last week and were you wearing anything heavier? Just a thought) Good luck!

Danigrace said:
I know it is disappointing. Sometimes I have a STS or a small gain and then have a really good week the week after. So just keep going and keep your chin up. (Are you sure the scales were right? Are they your own? Did you have them on the same surface as last week and were you wearing anything heavier? Just a thought) Good luck!

I did change the batteries in the scales so I'm hoping that's the reason. I can only hope haha. Thanks for your support :)

You are welcome xx

How's everyone coping with the bank holiday wknd? Plans in place for days out etc?
I'm at my nephew's bday party tomorrow,have rung my mother in law to find out if its BBQ or party food-it's party food so I'm taking my own salad :)

I've got my grandaughter's party on monday but luckily it's a bbq. Have fun everyone whatever you are doing ;)

Hi guys I too am in this club I am 14 stone on the button I recently had a baby 12 weeks ago and I am struggling to lose the 4 stone remaining after baby I went to 16 stone when pregnant from 10.7 but that's the joys of having a baby I have returned to my exercise class two weeks ago which as started to get me back into routine so the diet has begun. I to am doing slimming world solo I hope I can keep motivated to lose the weight so far my diet is going well so onwards and upwards or downwards just I say lol

Ber said:
Hi guys I too am in this club I am 14 stone on the button I recently had a baby 12 weeks ago and I am struggling to lose the 4 stone remaining after baby I went to 16 stone when pregnant from 10.7 but that's the joys of having a baby I have returned to my exercise class two weeks ago which as started to get me back into routine so the diet has begun. I to am doing slimming world solo I hope I can keep motivated to lose the weight so far my diet is going well so onwards and upwards or downwards just I say lol

Hi I too do slimming world solo and find this forum a godsend especially if things go wrong or not as expected. The people on here are really helpful. Good luck with your weight loss and congratulations on the birth of your baby.

Thanks very much for your message I'm glad I am in the same position as a lot of people here going solo it's great the support I have gotten for everyone and it has gave me the motivation and inspiration to do my best, I'm only learning how to use this forum and app on my phone thanks you again : D

Back