From 14 stone to 13 stone

I'm outta here :) 13.9... Whooo hoooo! See ya all later :)

I cannot wait till weigh in on wednesday-I've just fitted into a pair of 14 jeans that I couldn't fasten last week!!!!

I'm outta here :) 13.9... Whooo hoooo! See ya all later :)

Well done Dietqueen. Hoping to be with you in the next room next week. I lost 2lbs this week and am now 14s 1. Have been in this room for soooo long, am I am looking forward to getting out of here. Fingers crossed for next week.

I lost 4.5lbs, got my club 10 and one and half stone awards tonight.

so am currently 14stone 7.5 lbs half way in this stone.

Only 3lbs for my 2 stone award :)

Lost 4.5lb tonight so half way on my journey to the 13's

Also got 2 stone award tonight! :)

Well done all of you that have such great results this week. I hope I have a better result when I get on the scales on friday.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There has been some great losses over the last week - see a few awards have been got too so huuuuge well done guys.

I have WI tonight, gained 1.5 last week which was cool, took me up to 14.7 and half. Hoping to have lost the gain and maybe a another half or so? Only 7.5 lbs to my 6.5 stone so really want to get bashing it out. Lost my mojo for a week and didn't eat anywhere near enough food but appetite is slowly coming back.

Roll on 7:30 so I can find out where I am!
Hope everyone has had an enjoyable jubilee weekend xxx

MinkyDinky said:
There has been some great losses over the last week - see a few awards have been got too so huuuuge well done guys.

I have WI tonight, gained 1.5 last week which was cool, took me up to 14.7 and half. Hoping to have lost the gain and maybe a another half or so? Only 7.5 lbs to my 6.5 stone so really want to get bashing it out. Lost my mojo for a week and didn't eat anywhere near enough food but appetite is slowly coming back.

Roll on 7:30 so I can find out where I am!
Hope everyone has had an enjoyable jubilee weekend xxx

Good luck for tonight-I've got weigh in tomorrow but * week due so will be lucky to get the 3lb off I want for my 6st,fingers crossed tho xx

Weigh in tonight, would love to lose 3lb to get my 1 and a half stone award and club 10 PLUS get into the 13's but not overly hopeful after this week :( x

Hi there, newbie to the forum stuck in the 14 stone and really becoming a bit disheartened (well very!). I am 14st 6.5lb and just cannot seem to get back to at least a 1 pound off loss. I do go off plan at weekends - not excessively though but I always seem to feel bloated on weigh in day (Thurs), i then get on scales on Friday and find I weigh less than on Thursday but then it just goes back on aaarrgh!!! Does anyone find that by drinking water it helps with weight loss?

I know i should prob stick to plan 7 days per week but it is hard on weekend and really i am only going off by having a few drinks and maybe a takeaway and quite often i dont have all my syns during the week...... I am hoping by having a bit of a whinge and feeling sorry for myself I'll get motivated!

MinkyDinky said:
6lbs off last night, down to 14 stone 1 and a half! Nearly there! Just need to get 1.5 and then I will hit 6.5 stone, and 2.5 to get into the 14's! Weeeeee! Xxx

Wow...well done you!!!!
Next week!!!!!!!!! Xx

3.5lbs off today, I am now 13 stone 12lbs so no longer in the 14s. Good luck to all of you and see you in the 13 group soon x

Back