From 14 stone to 13 stone

MinkyDinky said:
My fingers are well crossed and I'm going to be a good girl too :)
What times your WI today? Good luck! Xx

7pm....got bootcamp straight before it :) neeeed 3lb off for my 6st xx

1lb off for me last night so im not 14st 4lbs. hoping to be out of here in the next couple of weeks!

Well i only lost a pound last night, so down to 14.1! Hopefully wont be here for more than another week Im going to try so hard this week x

MinkyDinky said:
Still on the bootcamp - well done on that! Just the name of it scares me!!
You think you've done enough for the 3lbs? Fingers are crossed for you too!! Xx

Hope so,been 100% apart from Sunday aft and last night at work (biscuit barrel won).
On month 4 of bootcamp and love it...my muscle tone is amazing :) I'm a local 'bootcamp' celebrity,he has my pictures and quotes on his website,fb and leaflets that he has stuck up everywhere. This is the latest 1 (im the pic on the right) that was after camp 2 x

Attachments

• image-2512385963.jpg
    image-2512385963.jpg
    405.8 KB · Views: 61
Hope so,been 100% apart from Sunday aft and last night at work (biscuit barrel won).
On month 4 of bootcamp and love it...my muscle tone is amazing :) I'm a local 'bootcamp' celebrity,he has my pictures and quotes on his website,fb and leaflets that he has stuck up everywhere. This is the latest 1 (im the pic on the right) that was after camp 2 x

That seems like such false advertising. I feel sorry for the people he is ripping off since you are doing SW along with his program.

d14 said:
That seems like such false advertising. I feel sorry for the people he is ripping off since you are doing SW along with his program.

I'm following red days which is basically the same as his programme-I don't see it as false advertising at all. People are achieving amazing results with his programme.

And he offers a money back guarantee.
There's no way I'd be were I am now without bootcamp,I've lost 60 inches in total in 4 months! 14 of that from around my waist.

Another 1 lb gone!! whoop whoop!!

Finally started losing again. 2.2 lbs loss this week. Now I have to work on getting over 4 lbs off to be out of here. I think, I am taking root here.

Rosielea said:
Finally started losing again. 2.2 lbs loss this week. Now I have to work on getting over 4 lbs off to be out of here. I think, I am taking root here.

No Rosie you are not taking root! This was just a little stop gap my lovely and you will fly out of here soon :) xx

No Rosie you are not taking root! This was just a little stop gap my lovely and you will fly out of here soon :) xx

Thanks Minks. I am pushing to have a good weight loss next week - hopefully the rain will ease off and I can go for my long walks again if not I have to do my Leslie miles indoor . Might add walking outdoors is much better as it clears the cob webd.

I'm following red days which is basically the same as his programme-I don't see it as false advertising at all. People are achieving amazing results with his programme.

And he offers a money back guarantee.
There's no way I'd be were I am now without bootcamp,I've lost 60 inches in total in 4 months! 14 of that from around my waist.

But you're not following his program...you're following SW...and hes using your pictures to show off weight loss. I'm sure his "bootcamp" helped but the poster makes it seem like you lost all of the weight/inches because of his bootcamp, which simply isn't true and is false advertising IMO.

Can I join please :) lost 5lbs last night which brings me down to 14st 10lbs. Totally unexpected after the weekend I had but I'm chuffed! Want to Have lost a stone for my little mans 1st birthday on 1st July so need 1 1/2lbs off for the next 3 weeks to get there! Hoping to be outta here in 5 weeks!

I weighed this morning and lost 1lb :) not bad after a bbq on monday. Would have liked more but heyho haha

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

SS this week and its getting frustrating. Am following the plan but it's getting a bit disheartening. Really want to get my three stone award this side of the new millennium!!! Aaaaah...rant over now. Here's to a better outcome on Tuesday :)

Back