From 14 stone to 13 stone

Ive had/having a 100 percent week this week, no cheating, no going over syns or guessing syns and getting off my bum and drinking more water!

Honestly? I will be devastated if my results dont show on Tuesday, I would love to be in the 13's in the next few days but dont want to get my hopes up too much..

The last few weeks have gone like this: -1lb, -6lb, -1lb... does anyone else follow an on/off pattern like this? xx

Yay i have just slipped into the 14s and wld like to join u all ......heres to the next stone xx

wnt2byummymummy1 said:
Ive had/having a 100 percent week this week, no cheating, no going over syns or guessing syns and getting off my bum and drinking more water!

Honestly? I will be devastated if my results dont show on Tuesday, I would love to be in the 13's in the next few days but dont want to get my hopes up too much..

The last few weeks have gone like this: -1lb, -6lb, -1lb... does anyone else follow an on/off pattern like this? xx

Mine is completely random and sometimes weird ass losses that I just think huh? Some weeks where I have been an angel and expected a huge loss, I've had maybe a 1 or 1.5 lbs loss. Then other weeks when I've been a bit more carefree - bam! 6 lbs off. Other people have really consistent losses and patterns - it's just our crazy bodies! Xx

Hiya All,

I'm Becs, please may i barge in and join you all?

i restarted SW 2 weeks ago (at home) and weighed in this morning (in boots) 7lbs lighter so i am now in the 14s and want to head into the 13's :)

I have habit of faling off plan to easily (wine and cheese!!) although am feeling very happy with myself today and even said NO to OH buying a HUGE gorgeous looking chorizo and chilli pizza for dinner tonight :) xx

EatenMess said:
Hiya All,

i restarted SW 2 weeks ago (at home) and weighed in this morning (in boots) 7lbs lighter so i am now in the 14s and want to head into the 13's :)

I have habit of faling off plan to easily (wine and cheese!!) although am feeling very happy with myself today and even said NO to OH buying a HUGE gorgeous looking chorizo and chilli pizza for dinner tonight :) xx

Hi welcome :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EatenMess said:
Hiya All,

Barge away :D welcome to our little group and well done on the loss so far! How you finding it all? Obv you have quite good will power to say no to that lovely sounding pizza!!

Good luck for your journey!

My WI tomorrow and I'm so hoping to have lost 1.5 or more to get me outta here! Fingers are crossed :) xx

Barge away :D welcome to our little group and well done on the loss so far! How you finding it all? Obv you have quite good will power to say no to that lovely sounding pizza!!

Good luck for your journey!

My WI tomorrow and I'm so hoping to have lost 1.5 or more to get me outta here! Fingers are crossed :) xx

Good luck for tomorrow! I must admit that usually i have NO willpower, but there seems to be a change in me this time and i'm likeing it :)

Hi Kim ***waves**

Another 1/2 a pound off which I'm quite happy with as it was a 4 day week (weds weigh in last week coz of the jubilee) and I had my 'star' week arrive on WI day!! Mother nature is so unfair, there may have been a PMT related chocolate fudge icing incident but I'm claiming amnesia.......

I had 1lb off this week taking me to 14s exactly. Soooo close to the 13's. I saw a 13 on Friday morning but then * week arrived and gave me back a pound for my Sunday weigh in! Never mind. Will be there next week for sure.

Danigrace said:
I had 1lb off this week taking me to 14s exactly. Soooo close to the 13's. I saw a 13 on Friday morning but then * week arrived and gave me back a pound for my Sunday weigh in! Never mind. Will be there next week for sure.

Next week definately

Going to have to keep my seat here at the back for another week. Lost a pound this week so I'm half a pound from my 6.5 stone and one pound from being 13.13 n a half!
Next week I'll be outta here :) xx

MinkyDinky said:
Going to have to keep my seat here at the back for another week. Lost a pound this week so I'm half a pound from my 6.5 stone and one pound from being 13.13 n a half!
Next week I'll be outta here :) xx

Well done though :)

STILL HERE lol but happy as I lost 1.5lbs this morning. Another 6.5lbs to get to the next stone bracket and 3.5lbs for my 3stone award. Here's to a good week x

Hey - can I join you all? I need to lose 7.5lbs to get me into the 13s and i am really keen for this to happen as I haven't been that light in about 10 years! I would love to do it by 2 July (3 more WIs to go!) as I WI on a Monday!

Well done sweetie! You are doing AMAZING!!!!!!!! True inspiration! x

STILL HERE lol but happy as I lost 1.5lbs this morning. Another 6.5lbs to get to the next stone bracket and 3.5lbs for my 3stone award. Here's to a good week x

You're doing fab! This week WILL be great! x

Hey - can I join you all? I need to lose 7.5lbs to get me into the 13s and i am really keen for this to happen as I haven't been that light in about 10 years! I would love to do it by 2 July (3 more WIs to go!) as I WI on a Monday!

Hi KNEEHIGH and Welcome! That sounds achievable to me! :) x

Back