From 14 stone to 13 stone

Whoo hooo 2 1/2lb off this week peeps xx

only 2 lb and I have my first stone! has been really easy and enjoyable so far my goal is to be a 14 for holiday in october hope I can do it :)

2 lbs off for me this week. 2 lbs to 2 stone shiney and next level done. Going to work hard to get there next week.

I sooo want to join you guys in this group. I only need to loose 2lb to drop down but it just doesn't want to move and i fear a gain on monday. Well its been nice to drop in for a sneaky peek and hope to see you all very soon!

brummie66 said:
I sooo want to join you guys in this group. I only need to loose 2lb to drop down but it just doesn't want to move and i fear a gain on monday. Well its been nice to drop in for a sneaky peek and hope to see you all very soon!

I bet your here soon :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

EatenMess said:
You're doing fab! This week WILL be great! x

Aaaw thanks EM! Had a bit of a mishap with some biscuits and some popcorn...yikes (syned of course...just too many in one go)! Uped my superfree and decreased the syns so fingers crossed for something wow this week x

I am now away all weekend, and I WI on Monday. Been very good all week though and been cross training so excited to WI on Monday - I think.

I am out of here. I lost 3 lbs this week, giving me my 5 stone sticker and taking me to 13s 11. See you all in the next room soon.

I am out of here. I lost 3 lbs this week, giving me my 5 stone sticker and taking me to 13s 11. See you all in the next room soon.

GOOD BYE !!

Wow, how super exciting to get into the next stone bracket!

Well done

Lisaxx

WELL DONE DaniGrace and WELL DONE EVERYONE ELSE TOO!

Weigh in for me tomorrow - fingers crossed, i so need a loss to keep me on track as the 3rd week is usually where i tend to waiver early on! * week now though, on anti b's and had a mishap with wine and sweets on Friday night - BUT i can hold my head high as i know i refrained from wine the rest of the week along with takeaways, pizzas and blueberry muffins :) x

WELL DONE DaniGrace and WELL DONE EVERYONE ELSE TOO!

Weigh in for me tomorrow - fingers crossed, i so need a loss to keep me on track as the 3rd week is usually where i tend to waiver early on! * week now though, on anti b's and had a mishap with wine and sweets on Friday night - BUT i can hold my head high as i know i refrained from wine the rest of the week along with takeaways, pizzas and blueberry muffins :) x

That is will power for you :D Well done on the refraining!!

Well as much as I was hoping to move out of here today (seeing as I have half a pound to hit 14 stone dead it would seem easy right?) but my scales don't seem to have moved so I'm sure I'm still here another week.
Been 100% on plan but have upped my exercise and my muscles ache so could have fluid retention ? Either way I'm defo outta here next week!!!

Well as much as I was hoping to move out of here today (seeing as I have half a pound to hit 14 stone dead it would seem easy right?) but my scales don't seem to have moved so I'm sure I'm still here another week.
Been 100% on plan but have upped my exercise and my muscles ache so could have fluid retention ? Either way I'm defo outta here next week!!!

Minks i am sure you'll be there tonight - ignore your scales. Good luck for tonight.

Back