From 14 stone to 13 stone

MinkyDinky said:
Well as much as I was hoping to move out of here today (seeing as I have half a pound to hit 14 stone dead it would seem easy right?) but my scales don't seem to have moved so I'm sure I'm still here another week.
Been 100% on plan but have upped my exercise and my muscles ache so could have fluid retention ? Either way I'm defo outta here next week!!!

Wait till weigh in, as you weigh different in the morning than at night !!

Lisa x

Minks i am sure you'll be there tonight - ignore your scales. Good luck for tonight.

Wait till weigh in, as you weigh different in the morning than at night !!

Lisa x

Thanks girlies - I am cool if I stay another week, at least I know I will be in good company!
Its not a bother, I can feel my body changing with muscle/tone due to exercise so if it delays the poundage dropping for a couple of weeks I wont be one to complain!
And as for my scales, they are consistently one pound higher than the ones I weigh in on so they are a pretty good indicator for me althought I don't take them as gospel. And As for weighing differently in the morning to evening, on a normal day I am 2lbs lighter in the morning than evening :)

But I will weight (;)) and see! xxx

Well I lost a little one but a little one was all it took. I am outta here!! 13 stone 13.5 now woo!!

I'll keep the seats free for you girlies and hope you can join us all soon.

Thanks for all your support while I've been here xxx

Well I lost a little one but a little one was all it took. I am outta here!! 13 stone 13.5 now woo!!

Well done girl!!

MinkyDinky said:

Well done you must be so pleased. I will get there too eventually hopefully :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay! Well done, Minky.

MinkyDinky said:

Fantastic !! Adios !!

Super news well done !!

Lisa xx

Hi all,

Please may I join you???... I weighed in at 14st 13.5 tonight. I am so chuffed to be "14 something" as the scales haven't said anything like that in so many years.

B x x x

bridesmaid said:
Hi all,

Please may I join you???... I weighed in at 14st 13.5 tonight. I am so chuffed to be "14 something" as the scales haven't said anything like that in so many years.

B x x x

Well done !! It's brill going into that next stone bracket !!

Keep up the good work and you will be leaving here soon !!

Lisa xx

bridesmaid said:
Thanks so much Cobra :) onwards and downwards eh?

B x

Lol deffo Hun !!

Lisa xx

Waaa I put on 1 1/2 lb never tracked but never thought I went that over but did do less excersize As was raining and could not bike to work so hoping to lose 3.5 this week to get my stone whoop

My scales are messing about - so far has given me 4 different readings so I am going to call STS until I get them sorted. I feel slimmer as some clothes too small before fit perfectly now.

Last edited:
Still here, but only for another two weeks I hope! I lost 2 today :D so now 14st 4lbs. I need 1.5lbs to get my 3stone award! fingers crossed I can do it next week!

Thank goodness I'm back :-D I'm determined not to go back up Now the wedding's over got my (new) husbands 50th in September then daughters 21st in December and her graduation in July so gotta keep on keeping onwards and downwards :-D

Hey guys can I come along for the ride to the 13's please. I started SW 2 weeks ago and I'm 10lb lighter already.

Its 4lbs for me to move into the 13's, I'm thinking I may only be here 2 weeks but it would be good to start my journey somewhere.

Good luck everyone xx

LadyT said:
Hey guys can I come along for the ride to the 13's please. I started SW 2 weeks ago and I'm 10lb lighter already.

Its 4lbs for me to move into the 13's, I'm thinking I may only be here 2 weeks but it would be good to start my journey somewhere.

Good luck everyone xx

Hi hun !!

Wow SW is really working for you !!

I've got my first wi at SW tomorrow and I'm praying for 2lb at least as I've never had that sort of loss and I've been 100% !! Im 14.4 1/2 so I'm hoping I won't be here for long either !!

Lisa xx

Cobra said:
Hi hun !!

Wow SW is really working for you !!

I've got my first wi at SW tomorrow and I'm praying for 2lb at least as I've never had that sort of loss and I've been 100% !! Im 14.4 1/2 so I'm hoping I won't be here for long either !!

Lisa xx

Good luck hun x

I lost 5 lbs today so I only have 2.5lbs to go now to get down to the 13s - would love to do this by next week - fingers crossed!

kneehigh85 said:
I lost 5 lbs today so I only have 2.5lbs to go now to get down to the 13s - would love to do this by next week - fingers crossed!

Well done and good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back