From 14 stone to 13 stone

3.5 off and I'm down to 14,3.5 so hopefully will get out of the 14's in July :) woooo!!!!

(doubt I'll do 3.5 again this week!!!)

Hi there,
Thought I'd join you and get rid of the 14st once and for all time!!!
Here#s hoping.
x

Hello everyone,

I've just moved down from the 15's and I'd like to continue my journey down through the next stone with you lovely people :)

I'm doing this on my own at home and the support I get on here makes all the difference.

Still here for now...SS this week but weigh in was only a few days apart and stopped eating due to stress as my dissertation is due in on Monday. Here's to a good week x

hi, this looks like the place for me. i've been stuck in the 14s for far too long now. really need to break this one!

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing okay this week...

3 1/2 off for me tonight - so I'm now 14 10 :) Onwards and downwards....

B x

Hi,
Just restarted sw after catching a glimse of myself sideways in a shop window......reality check!! Now 14st 7, but not for long!

Hi there
I start in earnest 2moro went to my first class tonight and weighed in at 14st 9 ;oO Heaviest i've ever been, gave up smoking in January and substituted cigs with food obviously!! No more .....enough is enough, I feel fat and frumpy no clothes looks good anymore and sick of having to keep buying bigger size!

Just recently my ankles and feet have began to swell so uncomfortable...Doc says its my weight ;o(

So here's to making this a success and see the scales move downwards ;o)

Trash said:
Hi there
I start in earnest 2moro went to my first class tonight and weighed in at 14st 9 ;oO Heaviest i've ever been, gave up smoking in January and substituted cigs with food obviously!! No more .....enough is enough, I feel fat and frumpy no clothes looks good anymore and sick of having to keep buying bigger size!

Just recently my ankles and feet have began to swell so uncomfortable...Doc says its my weight ;o(

So here's to making this a success and see the scales move downwards ;o)

Good luck. I hope you find it as helpful on here as I do :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks for the welcome and well done on your weight loss ;o)

Can someone take a look at my menu for today and tell me which plan i best going with and how many syns i have used?

Was going to do Extra Easy but not sure i can with the cereals and milk from Healthy Extras means i have to syn 1 tiny wholemeal roll at 6??

Breakfast
Shreddies semi skimmed milk and a bannana

Lunch
Wholemeal roll ham and salad, apple

Dinner
Omlette with mushrooms, peppers, onions and Maybe some low fat cheese? Served with SW chips and salad (or maybe baked beans instead of salad?)

Hi Trash and welcome.

Your menu doesn't fit neatly in any of the plans without adding a few syns I'm afraid. You do get 2 HXb's on red and green which would allow you the cereal and bread but then on red you would have to syn the SF chips (potatoes are free on green) and on green you would have to syn the ham (free on red).

You might need to allow yourself a couple of days to get your head around the plans - there is a lot of info on here to help. I also find it helps to have a rough plan what you are going to eat too. You can eat loads on SW but you have to make the right choices.

2lbs off...whoop whoop :) which means 3 stones and half a pound gone! Chuffed to bits x 14st 2lbs...hopefully not here for too much longer...although the support has been great x

Half a pound down, and happy with that as it's in the right direction!

Lost 1 lb this week so puts me at 13st 13.5 lbs. Sadly I have to say good-bye to you but hope to see you in the lower zone soon. Good luck everyone.

Back