From 14 stone to 13 stone

Rosielea said:
Lost 1 lb this week so puts me at 13st 13.5 lbs. Sadly I have to say good-bye to you but hope to see you in the lower zone soon. Good luck everyone.

Well done to you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello everyone. I moved in here AGES ago but spent a long time messing about and just not doing it right. Happy to say I'm back on track the past couple of weeks and have managed a 3lb loss this week, putting me at 14.8.5. My birthday next Monday so I'm not expecting miracles, but I will be doing my best to stay on plan every other day and limiting syns so I can have a treat.

Whoop just joined yous tonight after wi through the skin of my teeth lol 14st 13.5lbs wonder how long it will take me to get to 13's? Fingers crossed for 7 weeks :) started 6wks ago at bang on 16st, lost the stone in 5 weeks then lost 0.5lbs tonight to take me just under! X

Rejoined SW Online after 5 months away recovering from surgery and working to get my energy levels back up. I will probably be here for a while because I tend to lose inches faster than weight which is both gratifying and annoying at the same time.

I s.s this week but have had a very good week with food and excercise. Have been bunged up if you know what I mean lol so that is the reason. I do suffer from IBS a little so this happens on occassion.
Well heres to a good week everyone.

Hi have just joined and am weighing in at 14 stone 6lb. Started Slimming World in January at 16 stone, and never expected to lose much at all! Im feeling much better now and am determined to get down to 13. I hit my club 10 this week and would like the support of everyone out there who is going through the same. I am averaging about a pound a week so would be grateful for any tips to speed it up

My first WI last night and I lost 2.5lb's which takes me to 14st6lb - I'm well pleased with that loss!

Hi have just joined and am weighing in at 14 stone 6lb. Started Slimming World in January at 16 stone, and never expected to lose much at all! Im feeling much better now and am determined to get down to 13. I hit my club 10 this week and would like the support of everyone out there who is going through the same. I am averaging about a pound a week so would be grateful for any tips to speed it up

Welcome mattsmum. Well done on your losses so far! 1lb a week is nothing to be sniffed at. That's 52lb a year, which is almost 4 stone :D

Only tips I could give you is stick to it 100% and it will pay off. I lost two stone in 3 months before I started faffing around with it. And while faffing around the past 6 months, I've lost 1.5st. Big difference. But I'm on it like white on rice, now lol.

Hi everyone!! can I join this thread? I FINALLY after 4.5 months of SW lost my first stone which bring me into this range. woo! just 14.13 today :)

Well I gained a 1.5 putting me at 14, 5 last Monday but I've been super well behaved since then and today I just couldn't help myself.......... I got on my scales lol. They say 14,1 but I'm not getting too excited as I know they probably aren't the same as the SW scales!!! But now I'm excited for Monday hahaha! I WI during the evening so I'm gonna be a good couple of pound higher anyway.

And this is EXACTLY why I should never sneaky weigh at home coz whatever the result at class it won't be 14.1 so instead of being pleased with a fair loss I'll be sulking because my scales are kinder hehe.

I just use my own scales as an idea of whether I'm gaining or losing. I don't take note of the number because it always lies to me haha. My own scales this week told me I was about 14.4 and when I weighed in I was 14.8.5 lol Still a 3lb loss though!

charl_young said:
Hi everyone!! can I join this thread? I FINALLY after 4.5 months of SW lost my first stone which bring me into this range. woo! just 14.13 today :)

Well done :) Thats what I call determination

Hi there i started last week weight 14.3. Had a bad week doing the diet with working 12 hour shifts and eating in the staff canteen.... I really need to lose 4 stone. Support needed pls xx

Hi there i started last week weight 14.3. Had a bad week doing the diet with working 12 hour shifts and eating in the staff canteen.... I really need to lose 4 stone. Support needed pls xx

Sorry you're struggling :(

Are you able to take food into work? The key for me away from home is being organised. It's easy to make the wrong choices when you're tired and hungry so I make sure I take a SW friendly meal with me then I don't even have to think about it.

I agree with Pigler - the secret is to be prepared! Make sure you have grabbable food like fruit, Alpen bars, SW quiche or individual breakfast muffins. How about doing a meal plan on your days off and maybe invest in a slow cooker so you have a nutricious meal waiting when you come in and can't be bothered to cook?

Keep posting on the website - I'm sure there are lots of others in the same boat who can give you tips on how they cope.

Good Luck!

Well lost 1lb so dead on 14 stone today!! The scales wobbled in the 13's but eventually settled at 14st! Looks like I'm here for at least 1 more week. (no offence folks - I love you really!)

Hello all! I had my second weigh in today and lost a further 5.5lbs knocking me down to 14st 11.5lbs! So please can i join you?

Look forward to sharing your weight loss journeys with you! xx

sammyb1985 said:
Hello all! I had my second weigh in today and lost a further 5.5lbs knocking me down to 14st 11.5lbs! So please can i join you?

Look forward to sharing your weight loss journeys with you! xx

Welcome in ;)

I lost 4lb this week !!!!!!! Was shocked but in a good way lol. Esp as i am two days LATE for *week as well haha (I'm not pregnant i swear!!!) so had really expected bad news on the scales. So now I'm 14.1 and I'm really determined to get this last pound gone and get out of these dratted 14's.

Back