From 14 stone to 13 stone

Welcome in ;)

I lost 4lb this week !!!!!!! Was shocked but in a good way lol. Esp as i am two days LATE for *week as well haha (I'm not pregnant i swear!!!) so had really expected bad news on the scales. So now I'm 14.1 and I'm really determined to get this last pound gone and get out of these dratted 14's.

Thanks hun! Ooh, looks like you wont be here for much longer! Well done on your loss! :) xx

dubsndice said:
Morning everyone well I
Made it here at long last I'm now 14 11lb. I'm
Off on hols on sat so I know I'm Gonna gain as it will be my choice to eat what I want but still relishing in the moment that I am back here after a year (had baby!)

Well done on getting back here hun! Enjoy your holiday and we will see you here again soon after I'm sure :) xx

Another 2lbs off which I'm very pleased with especially as it was *week and now bang on 14st ... Wobbled into the 13s then settled bang on. Oh well here's to a great week x

JosieE87 said:
Another 2lbs off which I'm very pleased with especially as it was *week and now bang on 14st ... Wobbled into the 13s then settled bang on. Oh well here's to a great week x

Well done hun! You'll make the 13's next week! :) xx

lisalollipop13909 said:
Hi there i started last week weight 14.3. Had a bad week doing the diet with working 12 hour shifts and eating in the staff canteen.... I really need to lose 4 stone. Support needed pls xx

Me too x it's so hard but if followed it works x good luck! My tip is lots of fruit!

Hi everyone, can I join you :)

Weighed in yesterday at 14 10.5. (3lb loss from last week) Going to move my weigh ins to a Friday though so I can give myself a bit more time to get back on track after a weekend ;-)

Looking forward to hearing everyone's weight loss stories xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thursday said:
-1lb for me, so 14st 10 now. really want to get to 14st by the end of July.

Good job Hun! You'll do it easily! Xx

Yeeeeahhhhh! I've made it here! Weighed in at 14.13!! I haven't been this weight since I had my daughter EIGHT years ago!! Looking forward to reaching the 13's OMG I can't actually remember that far back! :D:D

Yay! Well done :) xx

hi!!!! can i join your gang peeeerrrrleeeeeeeessse. I weigh 14st 5lbs, started 3 weeks ago and ive only lost 3lbs! Slightly frustrating because in my head im a size 12, but my ass says different!

Haha, me too!
Age 25 and a size 12..... I don't half get a shock when I look in the mirror lol :-D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Running With Scissors said:
Yeeeeahhhhh! I've made it here! Weighed in at 14.13!! I haven't been this weight since I had my daughter EIGHT years ago!! Looking forward to reaching the 13's OMG I can't actually remember that far back! :D:D

Well done x I can't wait to get into the 13s either!

Sent from my HTC

I don't think I've been in the 13's since I was 17, I hope t doesn't take as long to come around as the 14's did! Fingers crossed! X

whoo hooo hello I in lost 3lb last night bringing me into the 13's sooo happy just need 3.5 lb off to get my club 10 and my 1.5 stone award :)

I wieghed in early this week instead of my normal Thursday class weighed in 2 days early at new class closer to me and was 1lb down so chuffed with that ;o)

Ugh I STS this week :( 14.13 still grrr

Woo Hoo! Lost 2lb in 4 days! Changing my weigh in day to Friday from now on to give me some flexibility for the weekend!!!

Back