From 14 stone to 13 stone

Sara214 said:
Woo Hoo! Lost 2lb in 4 days! Changing my weigh in day to Friday from now on to give me some flexibility for the weekend!!!

I did the same and lost 1 lb in 4 days which isn't bad considering I have had 2 bad days! :)

Good luck and keep on going xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When i get into 13's for i have to leave this page???

Lost 2.5 lbs this week taking me down to 13 stone 11.5lb!!

So that's me down to the next stepping stone!!

Thanks for having me - hope to see you all joining me soon!

2lbs off!! Totalling 12.5lbs lost in 3 weeks! So happy :) haven't been this weight in 7 years! Would love 5lb losses every week but it's not realistic and not very healthy to lose it that quickly, so really pleased that I got a 2 this week. Hoping to average 2lbs a week which will get me to target and a loss of 4 and a half stone by Christmas.

14 stone 9.5lbs now... Hopefully get my 1 stone award next week! :)

Also, I have a nice visual reference, my baby boy is about 12.5lbs (getting him weighed Thursday so will know for sure then) so I've lost a Jack in the last three weeks! Lol!

Good job to everyone on your losses! Xx

Here for another week! STS this week but happy with that as the weekend was busy. Fingers crossed for next week x well done on the losses x

Sibella1959 said:
Lost 2.5 lbs this week taking me down to 13 stone 11.5lb!!

So that's me down to the next stepping stone!!

Thanks for having me - hope to see you all joining me soon!

Well done you! :)
Hope to join you in the not to distant future :-D xx

JosieE87 said:
Here for another week! STS this week but happy with that as the weekend was busy. Fingers crossed for next week x well done on the losses x

It's not a gain :)
Keep going, you're sure to lose next week xx

Lost 2.5lbs so that's me now at 14st 10.5lbs. Relieved to have gone down and not crept back into the 15's!

Hi all! I'm 14st 3 so I am eligible to join! I keep gaining and losing the same couple of pounds so would love a bit more encouragement from anyone and everyone,

Hi everyone
I'm 14st 4... Lost 2.5lb this week .. Can I join you all :)

PinkToaster said:
Hi all! I'm 14st 3 so I am eligible to join! I keep gaining and losing the same couple of pounds so would love a bit more encouragement from anyone and everyone,

I'm weighing on Friday but not been great this week so hope to have at least sts.

Congratulations Safia, that's what you wanted, wasn't it!

Yay! Well done! :)

-2 for me!! Yay!!! So 14.11 now. Slowly but surely! Xx

Congrats Charl! The first stone may have taken a while but you're gonna whizz through this one!

Back