From 14 stone to 13 stone

It should do! I'm starting a vlcd on Sunday just for 4 weeks then back to SW. Hopefully at least a stone lighter! Xx

Yey! Well done :)

No offence to you fine ladies but I hope I'm not here for long! Dying to break into the 13's although have 2 weeks hols from Aug 6th. If I could loose 5lbs between now and then I'd be stoked ...

Lost 2.5 lbs this week bringing me to 1 stone 1lb loss in 4 weeks and now weigh 14 stone 7lbs! :) So chuffed with myself! Got my stone shiney too :) xx

Just WI.....14st exactly so hopefully I'll be cruising out of here next week!!! Yaaaaay!!!

Hooray for you. Can't wait to join you - see you on the other side !

Lost 2.5 lbs this week bringing me to 1 stone 1lb loss in 4 weeks and now weigh 14 stone 7lbs! :) So chuffed with myself! Got my stone shiney too :) xx
That's marvellous. Have you seen the pics showing what 14lb of fat looks like? Pretty gross but you've gone and lost it - forever!

Lost 2lb .. So 14 stone 2 :)
At a festival from Thursday to Monday do expecting a gain next week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay well done! I'm leaving SW for 4 weeks, doing a vlcd until holidays, I weighed myself on morning of day 2, and am leaving SW 1.5lb lighter again, YAY! So happy, finally feel like I'm getting somewhere after taking so so sooooo long to get to 1st down! So bye SW, see you all when I get back from holidays in sept. Good luck everyone. I don't think I should post in here anymore whilst I'm doing the vlcd as they aren't SW losses at all. I'll probs be back in the 15-14 group when I get back ! hahaa! Onwards and downwards everyone :) xxxx

largerthanmost said:
That's marvellous. Have you seen the pics showing what 14lb of fat looks like? Pretty gross but you've gone and lost it - forever!

Not seen the photos but need to! Thanks hunny! Xx

14st 8 now, some progress starting to be made. i want those 8 off by the time kids go back to school. get off me pounds!

I'm finally leaving you all!! Hope to see you's in the 13s soooon :D x

Back