From 14 stone to 13 stone

Today is going sooo slow- just wanna know how I've done! Weighing on the wii with it being a lb out and in the morning when wi is evening really doesn't help! 4.5lbs to go till Im outta here!

Think this is the thread for me as well the 14st 12lb... hopefully out of here in 1 month

3 off for me this week now at 14st 1lb so should be out of here next week :)

Well done to everybody regardless of how you got on. It's a tough road but we are all still here trying.
;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi I lost 2 pounds today so I'm 14st 6 pounds hoping to be under 14st by 24th August which is when I'm going to the reading and Leeds festival for the third year :D just a little aim to keep me going!! Hope you don't mind me joining :)

WI tonight and not feeling hopeful ;o( went to Toby carvery sunday and blew it with a pudding!! Grrr am right fed up of the 14's bring on the 13's for us all i say! Good luck everyone at WI this week x

Weigh in tonight, just got back from a festival I was at from Thursday...little jump on scales this morning and expecting 5lb gain
:( looks like I will be in 14's a while yet

Weighed in on Monday at 14 11.5 hoping to be out of 14s by the end of summer but I have a 2 week holiday so it may be mid September.

Ah, this one is going slow.

Another pound down, now 14.81/2

Just popped in to see how your doing Safia and it seems your doing great, well done! Well i'm still not even close to dropping down as had an awful two weeks and gained a massive 10lb! But i've knuckled down and been 100% this week so hoping on monday to being a lot closer to joining you!

Hey brummie thanks so far so good but than again i am fasting for ramadam and been on plan but i think the dangerous time for me will be in 2 weeks time when the fasts finish and i also go over to my mums! I will be staying at my mums for 2 weeks and only planning on having one day off from sw, just hope it doesnt turn into more! I'm sure i will be seeing you on here soon x

Just had a sneaky wi on the wii and I'm showing at just under 13st 12lbs! Wi not till Thursday, but that wii weight was in morning when I wi in the evening, reckon I can definitely be out of here this week though!

Back