From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi ladies :)

I've not been on here for 3 weeks as I was on holiday and then needed a week to recover!

Lost a lb over my 2 week holiday, which I was happy with as I thought I'd gain and then today after a strict week on plan I lost 3 1/2 lbs so I'm really pleased. Now 14 st 4 lbs so the 13's are at last in sight.

Well I had weigh in today and lost 2.5lbs! So pleased with that result :) 18lbs lost in a total of 6 weeks, bringing me to 14 stone 4lbs really pleased :D so I will hopefully be out of here in the next couple of weeks!

I now weigh dead on 200lbs and hopefully next week I will say goodye to the 200's FOREVER!!! I forced myself to eat all my extra A's and B's this week to make sure I get an average loss of 2lbs a week so i'm doing well and with the amount of weight I've lost so far i'm kind of 3 weeks ahead for reaching my target weight (as it is at the moment) so still on track to get there for Christmas I think! xx

Just scraped in with 14st 13lbs but soooo excited to be here :) xxx

I am off to class for the first time today and sure I will fit nicely into this group
hope you all have great weigh ins this week
I am looking forward to getting to know you all
H xx

2lbs off for me this morning taking me to 14.61/2. Halfway there, whoop!

I've been nominated as a semi finalist for woman of the year in my group! Complete shocker, I've only been going 6 weeks lol! Don't think I'll win iras the other woman has lost 6 stone but she never stays to class. We have to say a little about our journey on Monday and how we get the results we have and what motivates us etc and then I think the group decide who gets the award for the group! Will wait and see what Monday brings! Xx

Good job on all the losses everyone!

Well I've just been shopping as Ben needed some new jeans and there was a sale on, so I thought i'd get some new jeans too as my size 20's are falling down. Found a new pair for £7 and they're a size 16!!! They go on and do up, which is the first time a size 16 has got past my thighs in a long time! I have a slight muffin top at the front still, but give it a couple of weeks and I think they'll look perfect! So pleased! xx

After a 4.5lbs weight loss today I'm down to 13st 13lbs and outta here! Thanks for having me and hope to see you all in the 13s soon!

14st 7lb now... come on not long left in this group i hope :p

Yahoo finally made it after far too long in the 15's! Lost 5lb off making me 14st13lb. Now got to try not to stay in this group as long as the last!

brummie66 said:
Yahoo finally made it after far too long in the 15's! Lost 5lb off making me 14st13lb. Now got to try not to stay in this group as long as the last!

Well done brummie66 and 5lbs off is amazing.

B x x x

Back