From 14 stone to 13 stone

After being away from group for two weeks I lost an amazing 5.5lbs which takes me to 13st 8.5lbs and out of here. Thanking everyone for all the support, see you in the next zone xxx

Well done Brummie and Josie for moving down a group :happy096:

I lost 2 lbs this week and am now 14st 1lb so hopefully I'll be following your examples soon!

Thanks pigler, i just need to focus and stay on track because lovely as you all are I want to try and be through this group quicker than i was the last one! Good luck everyone with your week ahead!

Another pound off this week! :) Didn't win Woman of the Year, but I think Joanne deserved to win it as she has lost 6 stone and has been going to the group a lot longer than me :) So a total of 1 stones 5lbs lost in the last 7 weeks (2 stone 12lbs lost since I had Jack!) and really pleased with those results! :D I now weigh 14 stone 3lbs so hopefully not too long until i'm in the 13's! xx

Its looking a bad week for me even though i have been on plan 100%. My scales are up 2lbs and they are weigh me the same as the sw. The only thing I think i my body is rebelling to fasting. I feel very down and wont be going to group this week as i just dont want to see that gain through no fault of mines. Will have to shake up what i am eating after my fasts finish on sunday to give my weightloss a boost but i will be going to my mums for 2 weeks next week so will have to be extra good.

14st5lb on today's weigh in

That's 1 Stone lost in 4 and half weeks :D

Safia, try to stay strong. I know how upsetting it is when you have an undeserved gain, had a few along the way so far, but it usually evens itself out! Im finding red and green days are best for my loss at the moment! Chin up and if you can go to group and perhaps your group leader can help you figure out how to balance things out!

Now 14st5. These 14's are taking forever!

Welcome QueenOmi, don't be nervous we don't bite! The whole site is great and very supportive! Good luck with your journey ahead!

QueenOmi said:
Hey ladies, just joined last night and I'm bang on 14st. Feeling quite nervous about it!

Don't be nervous, besides you'll be out of here very soon, wish I had got down to 14 st, I've been I this group for what seems like forever! No offence anyone! X

It took me forever to get out of the 15's so god knows how long i'll be in this group! Keep plodding and we'll all get to the next group sooner or later!

Just popping by to say thank you to all you lively people in here. At WI tonight I lost 3.5lbs to take me down to 13st11.5.

Hope to see you all soon in the 13s x x x

my weigh in showed a one pound loss in my first week
at that rate I will be with you all for another 5 weeks :)

I have only just joined this group and have spent some time this morning reading back a few pages
and want to say what a wonderfully supportive group you all are I am so happy to be part of this group at the beginning of my journey and hope I too can become a supportive group member

I will be reading this thread daily its so inspirational to see the losses and the great support when some need it
H xx

Last edited:
Back