From 14 stone to 13 stone

brummie66 said:
It took me forever to get out of the 15's so god knows how long i'll be in this group! Keep plodding and we'll all get to the next group sooner or later!

It took me forever to get to 15's too and this seems to be going equally as slowly! Yep we'll just keep plodding! X

bridesmaid said:
Just popping by to say thank you to all you lively people in here. At WI tonight I lost 3.5lbs to take me down to 13st11.5.

Hope to see you all soon in the 13s x x x

Well done.. Let's hope it doesn't take too long to catch you up! X

Aaleigha said:
my weigh in showed a one pound loss in my first week
at that rate I will be with you all for another 5 weeks :)

I have only just joined this group and have spent some time this morning reading back a few pages
and want to say what a wonderfully supportive group you all are I am so happy to be part of this group at the beginning of my journey and hope I too can become a supportive group member

I will be reading this thread daily its so inspirational to see the losses and the great support when some need it
H xx

You'll be fine, sometimes your body plays catch up when you're new to an eating plan, perhaps you'll have a massive loss next week, but even if you don't it doesn't matter, it's going the right way and you're doing something healthy for your body so who cares! Also if your diet wasn't particularly unhealthy before that might explain it, some people whose diets were horrendously bad have fab losses x

You'll be fine, sometimes your body plays catch up when you're new to an eating plan, perhaps you'll have a massive loss next week, but even if you don't it doesn't matter, it's going the right way and you're doing something healthy for your body so who cares! Also if your diet wasn't particularly unhealthy before that might explain it, some people whose diets were horrendously bad have fab losses x

I think you are right
often people make big changes when they start an eating plan
but for me there are few (but important) changes I can make
a pound is actually a good loss
and if I keep that up I will be at target by my hubands birthday next year it will take me about a year and a 3 months - it took me 6 years to get like this so its actually really good :) thank you for the reminder that my already healthy eating stopped me getting a big loss on the first week :)

I started monday at 14.9 and finding this diet fab. New to slimming world and cant believe i can diet and eat so much- just hope it works :)

After having a cheeky gain I'm back to 14st 1 :( Want out next week!!

Aaleigha said:
I think you are right
often people make big changes when they start an eating plan
but for me there are few (but important) changes I can make
a pound is actually a good loss
and if I keep that up I will be at target by my hubands birthday next year it will take me about a year and a 3 months - it took me 6 years to get like this so its actually really good :) thank you for the reminder that my already healthy eating stopped me getting a big loss on the first week :)

Best of luck, with that motivation I'm sure you'll get there in no time x

kelly2011 said:
I started monday at 14.9 and finding this diet fab. New to slimming world and cant believe i can diet and eat so much- just hope it works :)

It will work, best of luck on your journey x

Hello all I am Helen,

I'm restarting at home after being off the SW map for a 3 years. Put back 1 1/2 stones of the 3 I had lost, so now have a whacking 5 stones to loose :sigh: Never mind I am back with my tail between my legs but can't go to group. Hoping you lovely lot will keep me sane! I've found digging out all my books and information quite therapeutic as I realized that I am still better off than when I first began and have been reminded of all the lovely recipes I used to enjoy. My first goal is to leave this little group, that sounds a bit harsh. But I am 14.7, so you see what I mean :)

moorcroftmiss said:
Hello all I am Helen,

I'm restarting at home after being off the SW map for a 3 years. Put back 1 1/2 stones of the 3 I had lost, so now have a whacking 5 stones to loose :sigh: Never mind I am back with my tail between my legs but can't go to group. Hoping you lovely lot will keep me sane! I've found digging out all my books and information quite therapeutic as I realized that I am still better off than when I first began and have been reminded of all the lovely recipes I used to enjoy. My first goal is to leave this little group, that sounds a bit harsh. But I am 14.7, so you see what I mean :)

Welcome, have fun trying to leave us as quick as you can lol!

I'm not sure if you're aware but new books came out this year so even though you can't get to class it might be worth looking into sourcing the new books, doesn't matter if you can't as I'm sure you'll be fine but just saying in case you wonder why people are using different Healthy Extra amounts etc.

Good luck x

Lost 2lbs today which i am so chuffed about as in total i have lost 4 lbs including the gain that was showing midweek. I am so happy that i didnt cave in and binge when i saw that 2lb gain and just carried on hoping for a sts. So right now i am 14st4lbs. Not long to go till the 13s but i have 2 off plan days coming up so who knows but i will be stright back on plan after x

Welcome, have fun trying to leave us as quick as you can lol!

I'm not sure if you're aware but new books came out this year so even though you can't get to class it might be worth looking into sourcing the new books, doesn't matter if you can't as I'm sure you'll be fine but just saying in case you wonder why people are using different Healthy Extra amounts etc.

Good luck x
Have the HE's changed a lot? My books are 3 years old. I usually have milk/cheese for a's and only ever have bread, ryvitas or cereal for my b's. I'll have to see if I can get my hands on a book.

Well dome safia another great loss! Welcome moorcroft miss. I too am a home dieter with no group but i am nearly at 6 stone lost since end of sept last year, mainly due to the great help and support on this site! Good luck everyone with your week ahead!

Well dome safia another great loss! Welcome moorcroft miss. I too am a home dieter with no group but i am nearly at 6 stone lost since end of sept last year, mainly due to the great help and support on this site! Good luck everyone with your week ahead!

WOW! well done doesn't really cover it :happy096: you've convinced me I can do this...wasn't too confident about the at home on my own side of it. Now I know I don't need to feel on my own.

I lost 2lbs last week and picked up my 5 stone award :D

That means I'm now 13st 13lbs so I'm through to the next group. Thanks for the support guys, I'm sure I'll be seeing you all move down to join me soon.

Pigler said:
I lost 2lbs last week and picked up my 5 stone award :D

That means I'm now 13st 13lbs so I'm through to the next group. Thanks for the support guys, I'm sure I'll be seeing you all move down to join me soon.

Wow to 5 stone and well done for moving down into the next stone bracket x

Back