From 14 stone to 13 stone

Thanks HP :)

I am over the moon!

Well I am now spot on 14 stone so hopefully be in the 13's next week!! Not been in this bracket for 2 years after the birth of my youngest :D

Lost another pound this week so 14 stone 2! Hopefully not long until I'm in the 13's! 1 more pound to my stone and a half award and 2 more pounds to my club 10 award! :) so pleased! Xx

Hi everyone, hope it's ok to join you all? Rejoined SW this evening with a start weight of 14st 2lb :) hoping to be in the 13s in the next couple of week! X

Hi guys. I am just scraping into this group. I am now 14st 13.5lbs. I have got a way to go but I am really happy that for now I am in the next stone zone :) So I guess it's a couple of months hanging around this group until I get into the next stone zone :) Hope you are all doing well!

I'm a bit sporadic when it comes to posting so sorry if I'm not on here much and not following the conversations either.
Anyway. News is I'm 7+3 wks pregnant and since giving up smoking when I found out and co I've been queasy I've been eating loads of crackers and put on at least 4 lbs. which is totally annoying cos everything else I was eating was good. But hey ho. This week was a total shock as I've lost 2.5lbs. I'm 14st 7.5lbs and 1lb away from my 2st award. *Yay!*
Anyway. Hope you've all had a good week too. And if not. Today is another day so start afresh! (it's amazing all the bunff I tell everyone else but never follow lol!)

I'm a bit sporadic when it comes to posting so sorry if I'm not on here much and not following the conversations either.
Anyway. News is I'm 7+3 wks pregnant and since giving up smoking when I found out and co I've been queasy I've been eating loads of crackers and put on at least 4 lbs. which is totally annoying cos everything else I was eating was good. But hey ho. This week was a total shock as I've lost 2.5lbs. I'm 14st 7.5lbs and 1lb away from my 2st award. *Yay!*
Anyway. Hope you've all had a good week too. And if not. Today is another day so start afresh! (it's amazing all the bunff I tell everyone else but never follow lol!)

Congratulations on being pregnant hunny! Your body will be using more energy now it's growing a little person so you'll need to increase your number of healthy extras, have you told your consultant so that you can work out how much extra to have and set a goal for how much you want to gain throughout pregnancy? xx

Having a mild panic about long weekend away camping with friends. There is a buffet saturday where everyone brings something to a communal table and the evening usually ends in the wee small hours with everyone the worse for drink - me included. In the past I would have just given myself the weekend off and eaten/drunk what I liked. Really don't want to do that this time though, any camping (coolbox only) friendly ideas anyone?

moorcroftmiss said:
Having a mild panic about long weekend away camping with friends. There is a buffet saturday where everyone brings something to a communal table and the evening usually ends in the wee small hours with everyone the worse for drink - me included. In the past I would have just given myself the weekend off and eaten/drunk what I liked. Really don't want to do that this time though, any camping (coolbox only) friendly ideas anyone?

You could pre cook some lean meat kebabs with onions and peppers, they'll keep in a cool box. Make up a bowl of spicy cous cous to take with you or some savoury rice or pasta salad, all of which are nice cold. take diet drinks with you and if you want desert make a sugar free jelly to take with you. Decide to flexi syn so you can still treat yourself and not go overboard. Decide on a limit and stick to it. If you want to drink alcohol choose a low syn spirit with diet mixer. Load the food with loads of super free speed food to help you out calorie wise.

Have a lovely time Hun! Xx

I lost 1lb this week, not great considering I have been good but I know our bodies tend to be a bit up and down sometimes, but atleast it was a loss! So now I am 14st 12.5lbs! I am getting closer to my goal :)

You could pre cook some lean meat kebabs with onions and peppers, they'll keep in a cool box. Make up a bowl of spicy cous cous to take with you or some savoury rice or pasta salad, all of which are nice cold. take diet drinks with you and if you want desert make a sugar free jelly to take with you. Decide to flexi syn so you can still treat yourself and not go overboard. Decide on a limit and stick to it. If you want to drink alcohol choose a low syn spirit with diet mixer. Load the food with loads of super free speed food to help you out calorie wise.

Have a lovely time Hun! Xx
Thanks for your ideas, hoping to be organised enough to make a few things tonight if I have enough time ;) loads to do !

I put on 1/2lb this week which I wasn't expecting, really was expecting a good loss, have been exercising so much lately, my hubby and gym instructor think it may be the increase in exercise.. Not going to let it get me down, it'll happen one day x

Can i join please im 14.2 at present

Hello everyone, I'm leaving you today! I lost 4.5lbs this week! Can't believe it! So i'm down to 13 stone 11.5lbs and i've lost 1 stone 10.5lbs in 9 weeks (24.5lbs)! Got my stone and a half award and my club 10 awards! So pleased! Have lost 3 stone 3.5lbs in the 17 and a half weeks since I had Jack! :D

Think the massive trek around Manchester helped with that result, so may try some more walking this week. I cant do the c25k or 30DS as Dr thinks I have gallstones :cry: so got to take it easy. On a positive note I went shopping for a wedding outfit on saturday and it was the first ever shopping trip I haven't felt like crying and actually enjoyed! The only problem is that I found too much stuff that I liked and fit me (tried on 9 dresses!) and ended up buying TWO dresses in a size 16!!! This losing weight malarkey may be good for my confidence, but it's not good for my bank balance lol! xx

I went away for 2 weeks and was amazed and chuffed to have only put on 2.5 lb. Good eh? Im talking fish and chips pizza ice cream and beer....Lisas seaside diet!

Back