From 14 stone to 13 stone

14.2 now, so close but yet so far!!

Not feeling the love this week. WI is on Wednesday. But feel so uncomfortable. (Tmi sorry!) don't remember feeling this uncomfortable in early preg with my DD. but hey. At least last week I stayed the same. We went out to eat for a friends kids 15th. And been eating too much bread I think. That's probably not helping. Lol! So still only 14st 7.5lb. Maybe I might lose this week fingers crossed. Not been bad this week. But not 100% either.
Hope everyone does well this week too. ;)

Pick yourself up, dust yourself down and keep on carrying on :vibes:sending good vibes from a fellow gainer xx

Thankyou, its not been a easy week but back home and on plan and feeling a little bit more positive x

Still in the 14's.

WI tonight I lost 1.5lbs, great after last weeks and putting 7lbs on in two weeks!!! Most I have put on and won't be again!

Lost the 2 lbs I put on and an extra one, 14st 2lbs now. Now will I still be here next week? If I lose one I've got my first 1/2 stone off, if I loose 2 I'll be exactly 14 which is also great. Any more and I'll be in the 13's - and that hasn't happened for a very long time.

Hi. I've tried Slimming World a couple of times before but have put it all back on. University starts again on Monday and I want to make a fresh start.

Currently 14st 8lbs but that's probably water weight as my weight usually settles at 14st. Really want to get to 13st in the next few weeks. My goal is to lose at least two stone by the end of the year, and another two stone next year before I go to Italy for three weeks next summer :)

Should probably mention I am doing this from home as I used to go to a class next door but it was cancelled.

Last edited:
Weigh in tonight - really not looking forward to it after a week at my parents! Ho hum, back on it proper today- just hoping I stay in the 13s tonight and haven't completely undone the 3lbs I lost last week!

Lost 2.5lbs this week 14 st 4 now. Really hoping to be in 13s over next two weeks x

Just having a little sniff around, i might be joining you next week, or the week after... See you all very soon though :)

Back