From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well guys and gals, I've been hovering around the 14/15st mark for months now -- equal measures of hitting a wall and messing about -- but at 14st 2lb, it looks like I'll be moving down into the 13s soon. And not a moment too soon. No more missy messy-about. Will know Tuesday if I've made it outta here this week.... fingers crossed for me!

Lost 2lbs this week so 6lbs till I'm out of this group :) got my 6 1/2 stone award aswell! 9lbs till 100lb loss and 2lb till I'm under 200lbs bring it on! Xx

You're doing fantastic girl...very similar stats to me! gonna try keep up with you!

Won't be leaving here until next week, probably. My usual Consultant was on holidays last week, and apparently there was a discrepancy between her scales and the sub C's scales, of about 2lb. So my fantastic 4lb loss last week was really only about 2lb, which resulted in me only losing 1/2lb this week. I would have lost 2.5lb if the scales last week hadn't jumped the gun, so to speak. Oh well.. at least it's all going in the right direction!

I'm not new but a restarter, starting at 14st 9. Hopefully won't be with you too long! No offence :D

I lost three pounds which put me right on fifteen stone. It looks like I wont be able to officially join this group until next week!!

In the fourteens (almost), it sounds bizarre, and a little bit unbelievable. I must have been more than fifteen stone as a teenager!

gazter said:
I lost three pounds which put me right on fifteen stone. It looks like I wont be able to officially join this group until next week!!

In the fourteens (almost), it sounds bizarre, and a little bit unbelievable. I must have been more than fifteen stone as a teenager!

Well done!you have done so well see you in this group next week for sure! X

Back