From 14 stone to 13 stone

Safia said:
STS for me this week, i'm really struggling to get into the 13s and yet i'm so near x

Tell me about it! I've been 14.2 for a month now LOL

14.1.5 for me...I know the feeling lol

14st exactly! Hope to get into 13's next week. Taken me a lot longer than planned to get here. Hmmmmm never mind, slow progress is still progress is what I'm telling myself :)

moorcroftmiss said:
14st exactly! Hope to get into 13's next week. Taken me a lot longer than planned to get here. Hmmmmm never mind, slow progress is still progress is what I'm telling myself :)

Well done x fingers crossed for you to get into the 13s next week x

Hi, can I join? Rejoined SW yesterday. Have been MIA for so long now ha ha.

I weighed in at 14st 12lbs. That's 6.5lbs more than when I last got weighed at SW.

I'm feeling optimistic and would like to lose the 6.5lbs gain before I go to the lakes for a weekend on 4 October! No pressure ha ha!

Will check in next week to see how we are all doing! xxx Sarah

Can I join as well please? I'm currently 14st8lbs, and not too sure what my target ought to be. I had set it to 12st, but had a lot of people telling me this weekend that I don't need to lose any more and I don't look 14st! I've spent the last 2 months yo-yoing, and had got 1/2 a lb away from my 6 stone award, and then had an expected gain, so I've done 6 days of Success Express and I'm hoping its enough to shift that extra 3lbs that keeps following me!

Wow 6 stone! What an achievement! Ppl say that to me that I don't look like I'm 14stone plus. But I am :(

We can all help each other xxx

Been an absolute angel this week, as was trying for 3.5lb -- so you can imagine how good I've been!
But the scales just don't seem to be moving at all. WI tomorrow... need 2lb to get out of here lol

well, success express paid off, I lost 5lbs this week. Would love to do the same next week, but not sure if another week of SE is bearable, or even if it would have the same impact x

Lost half lb...so still here for at least another week. 14.2 now x

14 stone and half a pound LOL

Hi all would you mind if I join you again, not been around for a few months but still been trying to follow the plan. Managed a loss of 4lb this week so down to 14.8. Looking to lose another 5 by end of oct. Small steps this time but with consistency. X

Hi , may I join ? I am currently 14.2 and may be here for a while since my goal is to not put weight on as I am preggy - just starting out in my sw journey and hope make new friends along the way to becoming a yummy mummy !

Hi Guys,

Can i join? Currently 14stone1pound... hopefully will be in the 13's next week ;)

Kitipampa - I managed to not put any weight on when I was pregnant (Weighed 5lbs lighter the day I had him than the day I found out I was pregnant) - Just a shame i've stuck over a stone on since he was born!!

Hi Guys,

Can i join? Currently 14stone1pound... hopefully will be in the 13's next week ;)

Kitipampa - I managed to not put any weight on when I was pregnant (Weighed 5lbs lighter the day I had him than the day I found out I was pregnant) - Just a shame i've stuck over a stone on since he was born!!

oooooh that is brilliant ! there is hope yet ! lol ! I have been getting a hard time off the midwives for my high bmi so thinking there was no point in waiting to have the baby and best get some good habits in place now :cool:

Its certainly easy enough to do - I just think a lot of woman do take the whole 'eating for 2' a bit extreme!!

Another little half this week, taking me to 14.12 now, happy with that seeing as i had 2 meals out again this week, one of them being a curry with all the trimmings!..but i did do lots of body magic as penance!! x

Back