From 14 stone to 13 stone

Been an absolute angel this week, as was trying for 3.5lb -- so you can imagine how good I've been!
But the scales just don't seem to be moving at all. WI tomorrow... need 2lb to get out of here lol

Put ON half a pound. Devestated. Had a cheer up mini-binge of about 30 syns but I'm back on it like white on rice today. Going to try some SE days this week. 14s is a hard number for me to get away from for some reason!

Hi , may I join ? I am currently 14.2 and may be here for a while since my goal is to not put weight on as I am preggy - just starting out in my sw journey and hope make new friends along the way to becoming a yummy mummy !

Hi and welcome x
My baby boy is 7 and half months old now and even though i didnt really successfully follow sw i didnt put on any weight, i was after he was born that i went mad food wise and put on weight x

Hi Guys,

Can i join? Currently 14stone1pound... hopefully will be in the 13's next week ;)

Kitipampa - I managed to not put any weight on when I was pregnant (Weighed 5lbs lighter the day I had him than the day I found out I was pregnant) - Just a shame i've stuck over a stone on since he was born!!

Hiya and welcome x

Mmm i'm dreading weigh in tomorrow, i have followed plan but i am late for my star week and just have a feeling it may turn up tomorrow and bloat me lol. The 13s are so close but its been a struggle these last few weeks getting into them x

Hi all would you mind if I join you again, not been around for a few months but still been trying to follow the plan. Managed a loss of 4lb this week so down to 14.8. Looking to lose another 5 by end of oct. Small steps this time but with consistency. X

Hiya and welcome x

Hello folks, another newbie to the thread have just about made it into the 14s at 14stone13lbs :) looking forward to progressing down through this bracket with you all x

Money-penny said:
Hello folks, another newbie to the thread have just about made it into the 14s at 14stone13lbs :) looking forward to progressing down through this bracket with you all x

Hi there and welcome x

Welcome to all the newbies! Well done!

Saffia, I know exactly what you mean... I'm struggling to get out of here myself lol

Hi had wi last night and dropped to 14.13lb and got my 2stone award... Can I join please?? I'm off on holiday 2weeks All in on 8/10 so I have one more WI before I go and that's been moved from thurs to wed due to the venue but next weeks wi really counts because I want me holiday to do minimal damage and really don't want to see 15on scales again. Wondered if SE is worth a go?seems to work for everyone on here but I don't really know how it works.....if anyone has any holiday advice or could explain SE id be SOooo grateful Xx

Well done Saffia! I hope I can join you on Tuesday... but I'm not holding out much hope. I went to the doctor this morning and basically moaned at her that I'm following SW to a T but I'm just stuck, so she's doing a thyroid test. Really hope this is just a blip, like hitting the wall and I can get over it soon. Keep a seat for me, just in case :D

Dreamer, well done and welcome to the 14s. As for your holiday, just enjoy it hun.. you pay enough for it, so go ahead and enjoy yourself. Just make the best choices regarding food as you possibly can. If you're eating out, opt for undressed salads and add the mayo/dressing yourself so you can keep track, take any skin/batter off fish or chicken, eat plenty of fruit and if you want a dinner, opt for a pasta in a tomato based sauce as it will be lower in syns than the likes of a carbonara. Chilli isn't too bad, either.
If you have a gain, you have a gain, but a STS or a small loss is quite acheivable on holidays. The main thing is you have fun and relax. Best of luck!

Hey guys! Newbie here, started at 15st1.5lbs, now down to 14st12lbs, looking for some inspirational friends on here!
Only 3.5lbs to go to reach my half stone :)

Welcome Dopeyangel, I'm sure you'll get that half stone in no time!

Made it into the 14 last week & i'm heading the right way, 14.7 this week and totally delighted :)

Well done Saffia! I hope I can join you on Tuesday... but I'm not holding out much hope. I went to the doctor this morning and basically moaned at her that I'm following SW to a T but I'm just stuck, so she's doing a thyroid test. Really hope this is just a blip, like hitting the wall and I can get over it soon. Keep a seat for me, just in case :D

Dreamer, well done and welcome to the 14s. As for your holiday, just enjoy it hun.. you pay enough for it, so go ahead and enjoy yourself. Just make the best choices regarding food as you possibly can. If you're eating out, opt for undressed salads and add the mayo/dressing yourself so you can keep track, take any skin/batter off fish or chicken, eat plenty of fruit and if you want a dinner, opt for a pasta in a tomato based sauce as it will be lower in syns than the likes of a carbonara. Chilli isn't too bad, either.
If you have a gain, you have a gain, but a STS or a small loss is quite acheivable on holidays. The main thing is you have fun and relax. Best of luck!

You never know, sometimes our bodies like to suprise us and give us a big loss, thats why i always stay on plan no matter because eventually it evens out x

I lost 3lbs this week. Down to 14st 9lbs...

Back