From 14 stone to 13 stone

iwell done keep up the good work i hav 4st to lose and i have join sw so fingers crosses

Hi - can I join please. Joined Slimming World two weeks ago. Started at 14st 12lbs and now 14st 5lbs. So only 5 pounds off my 13s. Started exercising this week and looking to speed into the 13s over the next 2-3 weeks!

Caroline

2lbs off for me so down to 14st 3.5lbs

shonaw said:
iwell done keep up the good work i hav 4st to lose and i have join sw so fingers crosses

Same here! We'll do it together :)

Cazzerc said:
Hi - can I join please. Joined Slimming World two weeks ago. Started at 14st 12lbs and now 14st 5lbs. So only 5 pounds off my 13s. Started exercising this week and looking to speed into the 13s over the next 2-3 weeks!

Caroline

Well done! I hope the exercising speeds it up for you. It slows it down for me but ppl tend it notice my shape changing.

I'm a believer of exercise and not sure if I could do SW without it! I know a lot of ppl can and they're successful.

We're all different...

Weighed in this morning -1.5lbs so a short but sweet stay and off I pop... :)

Whoooosh!

That's the sound of me finally leaving this group, weighed in this evening at 13.12 1/2 so.... only just!

Hope to see you in the next group soon!

I'm on my way out the door too! 13st 13lbs - hopefully my weekend away will not keep me here longer than planned, this is only a tentative goodbye :rolleyes:

Lost 1/2lb this week :) I'm happy with that As u had a bit of a blip on Saturday afternoon sweets crisps and a KFC it was the first time since starting that I have done something like that but don't worry I was back on it the next day! I started the gym as well managed to go 6 times last week really enjoying it! I think the weight loss is slowing down now so I think I'm going to be in here a while :) but losing 6stone 8 1/2lbs since February I'm happy with that! Very happy! Xx

Amazed at huge weight losses on here. I started SW in April and the weight loss is very very slow. So far I have only lost 10lbs! Getting quite despondent now so would like to join this weight bracket if I can pls? Hopefully it will help spur me on to lose a lot more. I need a knee replacement but refusing atm as I feel I need to get down into the 12-13 stone bracket at least.

1 1/2 this week so 14.5.. Hopefully be out of here next week x

lost 2lb this week not much but going to lose alot more next week good luck to everyone

No WI this week so need to work hard at keeping myself on track. Gonna plan my week properly, got my fingers crossed I can stay focused and get a loss.

14st 10.5lbs at the moment, 2.5 down on when I first joined this group :) So happy! It's been so long since I've been in this weight bracket

Not feeling very hopeful this week. 14 stone 1/2 lb last week but had two meals out, a take away and two cupcakes. Stupid fiances birthday... Only hope is I have maintained. Tried to food optimise as much as I could with set menus. Ill be gutted if I gained x

Shockingly I lost 3lb! 13 stone 11.5 now!

Back