From 14 stone to 13 stone

Yaaaaaay I lost 2lbs this week so 14.02 now so I think 2 more weeks here then I should be in the 13s :)
i can't believe I'm in the 100s now I cannot remember the last time! Also I bought a size 14 dress today and jeans and they fit :) very very happy! I used to be size 24!! X

well done girl

hey everyone,

hoping to get to know a few of you over the next while. i started at 14st13.5lbs 2 weeks ago, lost 3 the first week and then half a pound the second. so im currently 14st 10lbs. hoping to get into the 13's as soon as possible though lol. xx

:( sarah do you know the reason for the gain, have you tried a food diary, try making sure you have things you can pick at that are free in the house.

Oh no Hun was it expected or unexplained? I'm sure u will be back next week xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Think it might have something to do with my unxpected early * week.....we'll find out later today at weigh in...not that i usually get a monster gain like that x

I also had a 2lb gain last week but that was due to being on holiday... Let's lose it this week!

3 1/2 pounds off this week. Down to 14st 7.5 , feels great :)

Now have a fantastic Century badge in my profile.

As of today i can nw join every1 here weighed in yesterday and am nw 14 12.5 x hello every1 hopr to here all ur stories support here is brill xx

Hi everyone: oh my goodness I returned to SW after 10 months comfort eating since my Mum died and I hit an all time high weight wise: eek!!! However I must keep positive and it's a step forward to a slimmer me I hope!:)
I weighed in at 14 stone 2lb :eek: so maybe I will lose enough to reach the 13's next week! Going away at the weekend and just come back from a cruise so maybe not yet! Good luck everyone on your journeys too.
xx

i would very much like to join the 14 - 13 weight loss group. i have been struggling for weeks but am gradually coming to terms with the fact that the meds i am on make my weight loss erratic. lose 2 put on 11/2 etc etc....i wouldn`t mind if i was eating over 5 syns a day. group is very demoralising when you don`t lose very much...so i am hoping to get some more positivity and support here...my goal is to get to 13 by christmas (i only have 8lbs to go as long as this week is not a gain week lol)
jo

Can I join please? I lost 5.5lb this week which took me to 14-4.5 :) hopefully I won't be with you long!
I was down to 13-3 this time last year but due to some personal issues I fell off spectacularly about 10 months ago and when I went back to group 2 weeks ago was back up to 14-10! :-( I was so happy to be nearly in the 12's so looking forward to getting back there!

Started at 16st and I'm 5"4 if there is anyone else in a similar situation to me!!

Hayley809 :welcome: ,well done on your loss this week!:) I am very similar to you in that I have had 10 months off and was shocked at my first WI this week but we can both look forward to getting back to where we want to be!
Good luck.
xx

Thanks Holidaygirl! We can definitely do this!! The good thing is - we know it works and we know we've done it before! This time I'm going to do it again and more!!! :) x

well done to you both...it sounds like you are both in the zone!! i hope you have wonderful weight losses and some of it rubs off on me:D

Back