From 14 stone to 13 stone

Woo-hoo i'm back..lost 2.5lbs this week, taking me back to 14st 12lbs...happy days!! x

I wasn't here for long: lost 4.5lb in my first week so in the 13's now, yippee!!!:D

No weigh in for me the Monday just gone booked it off as holiday as I had holiday from work so had a chilled week going out and about etc etc! Looking forward to weigh in on Monday! Hopefully be out of here in 2 weeks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Will be expecting a double loss on a week on monday!!

Hey all,
Hope you dont mind me jumping in. Started off at 18, am now 14.12 so will be with you for a while. Hoping to be in the 13's for New Year - havent been there in over 8 years!!
Well done on all your fab losses xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

sarah_lou1981 said:
Hey all,
Hope you dont mind me jumping in. Started off at 18, am now 14.12 so will be with you for a while. Hoping to be in the 13's for New Year - havent been there in over 8 years!!
Well done on all your fab losses xx

Great news Hun and welcome you have done sooo well xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only 1/2 a pound off this week for me which I was a bit disappointed with as I've been so good!! On the positive side though, that's 8.5 in 3 weeks and only 2lb left to be back in the 13's!! :) x

Last edited:
sweetdll said:
woop i'm a happy girl this week lost 2lb and i'm pregnant so all good.

Congratulations, I wish I'd had the courage to join sw while pg. When are you due? x

Cheeky midweek weigh in and Im now 14.10 :) 13lbs to go to my interim goal of bmi 30 for help ttc!! Can totally do this. Good luck for this week everyone x

Last edited:
Well I'm back here :( so mad with myself! A few months ago I was 2lbs off been in the 12's and now I'm back at 14st 1.5lb :'(
I can list a number of things to blame-work etc but there's only really 1 thing getting in my way and that's me! I have to stop putting the crap in my mouth!!!!

sarah_lou1981 said:
Cheeky midweek weigh in and Im now 14.10 :) 13lbs to go to my interim goal of bmi 30 for help ttc!! Can totally do this. Good luck for this week everyone x

With that attitude you certainly will do it, you sound like you're in a good place x

Emmamb said:
Well I'm back here :( so mad with myself! A few months ago I was 2lbs off been in the 12's and now I'm back at 14st 1.5lb :'(
I can list a number of things to blame-work etc but there's only really 1 thing getting in my way and that's me! I have to stop putting the crap in my mouth!!!!

We're here for you, you've done it once and I'm sure you'll be able to do it again, here's to a good week x

Back