From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi all, I just got into the 14s, first time in years! I'm hoping that I can shift the lbs and get into those 13s soonish!

It seems my local A&E doesn't have. Slimming world class, I have thus missed weigh in this week. Being nil by mouth four days will help I would have thought.

Two days before weigh in and I've lost 3lb this week so I'm now 14.9 :)

Emmamb said:
Well I'm back here :( so mad with myself! A few months ago I was 2lbs off been in the 12's and now I'm back at 14st 1.5lb :'(
I can list a number of things to blame-work etc but there's only really 1 thing getting in my way and that's me! I have to stop putting the crap in my mouth!!!!

I know what it's like, I've been the same. You can do it, you've done it before. Hope you get your head sorted quicker than I have. Good luck x

Another pound off and its still a day to weigh in. Thats 4 this week and im now 14.8. Creeping steadily closer to the next lot.....:)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

I was pleased to get a 3 1/2lb loss on Thursday (was over 2 weeks) taking me to 14st 9lb, so pleased scales actually moved as really been struggling last few months, 2 1/2lb to go to get back to my 3st and 3lb to go to my lowest ever weight.. Before I gained 11.5 pounds on an all inclusive in April! X

HPSaucy said:
We're here for you, you've done it once and I'm sure you'll be able to do it again, here's to a good week x

sarahsnap said:
I know what it's like, I've been the same. You can do it, you've done it before. Hope you get your head sorted quicker than I have. Good luck x

Thanks everyone :)
I'm completely on it this week and have finally changed from night shifts to day and finding it so much easier to stick to-fx il be back in the 13's on weds xx

scales at home are showing me as in the 13s! :) so chuffed. SW scales always show me as about 4lbs heavier though so fingers crossed I get down to 14st 3 ish at least this week to stay on target for my christmas goal x

Money-penny said:
scales at home are showing me as in the 13s! :) so chuffed. SW scales always show me as about 4lbs heavier though so fingers crossed I get down to 14st 3 ish at least this week to stay on target for my christmas goal x

Nice one! It must be encouraging to see the 13s even if it isn't 'official'. Keep going!

I've lost 2 and a half pounds this week to take me to 14st10.5. Really pleased with myself and am not feeling daunted about getting to the 13's.....yet! Bring it on!

Hi can I join I'm 14.5 as I yesterday's weigh in would quite like to hit the 13s by Xmas! Good luck to everyone this week :)

Lolacola83 said:
Woohooo lost 3.5lbs this week do I'm off to the 13s :) yay! Got my 7 stone award too :) xx good luck to everyone hope to see you soon xx

Wow congratulations that's amazing 7 stone!! Love going down a stone bracket hope to join you soon xx

Nice one! It must be encouraging to see the 13s even if it isn't 'official'. Keep going!

I've lost 2 and a half pounds this week to take me to 14st1.5. Really pleased with myself and am not feeling daunted about getting to the 13's.....yet! Bring it on!

Thanks :) Official weigh-in shows me as 14st1.5 which means I've lost 3.5lbs (most ever since week1) and am now no longer classed as obese! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Now I'm overweight, sounds odd to be happy about that lol hehe

Well done on the 2 and a half, 5 half pound blocks of butter gone from your body forever :) x

Money-penny said:
Thanks :) Official weigh-in shows me as 14st1.5 which means I've lost 3.5lbs (most ever since week1) and am now no longer classed as obese! Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Now I'm overweight, sounds odd to be happy about that lol hehe

Well done on the 2 and a half, 5 half pound blocks of butter gone from your body forever :) x

Yay! I can't wait to be overweight!

I also cant wait to be overweight. 11 pounds to go....

Back