From 14 stone to 13 stone

woo hoo...still here, after a birthday part and a wedding last week, had a loss of 1lb!!

inching slowly towards that 13 stone. In no hurry though, enjoying target status one more week before i drop below and need to make a new target!

I'm currently at 14st 10lb my weigh in should have been last night (Thursday) and if I'd got 0.5lb loss I'd have nabbed my 2.5stone award. I couldn't make weigh in this week due to last minute family problems but I'm going 100% for a loss of 4lbs next week! I want out of this 14 and to say hello to 13 by Xmas!

law3a3m said:
I'm currently at 14st 10lb my weigh in should have been last night (Thursday) and if I'd got 0.5lb loss I'd have nabbed my 2.5stone award. I couldn't make weigh in this week due to last minute family problems but I'm going 100% for a loss of 4lbs next week! I want out of this 14 and to say hello to 13 by Xmas!

I'm wanting to be in the 13s by Xmas too, sure we can both do it :) good luck for a good week x

Have weighed a day early (just to see!) and I've lost a pound this week, which I'm really happy with seeing as I lost four pounds last week and I've had a stomach bug this week so pretty much lived on toast as its the only thing I could keep down...and Sainsbury's strawberry donuts, randomly!! So I'm now 14.7 and have lost 3 & 1/2 stones :) Just want this bug to push off so I can get back on the salads and veggies now!!

hi everyone im back on here after being off the wagon for a few mths lol ! back up to 14 st 3 lbs so hoping minimins will be abit of motivation as i need to get some weight off b4 xmas! did get down to 12 6 b4 the summer so im gutted i put so much bak on......dunno how it happened.....well i do i guess lol .... but hey ho....here goes again !!

chill11 said:
hi everyone im back on here after being off the wagon for a few mths lol ! back up to 14 st 3 lbs so hoping minimins will be abit of motivation as i need to get some weight off b4 xmas! did get down to 12 6 b4 the summer so im gutted i put so much bak on......dunno how it happened.....well i do i guess lol .... but hey ho....here goes again !!

Aw it's easily done, sure you'll have it off soon though! Good luck for a great week!

sarah_lou1981 said:
Have weighed a day early (just to see!) and I've lost a pound this week, which I'm really happy with seeing as I lost four pounds last week and I've had a stomach bug this week so pretty much lived on toast as its the only thing I could keep down...and Sainsbury's strawberry donuts, randomly!! So I'm now 14.7 and have lost 3 & 1/2 stones :) Just want this bug to push off so I can get back on the salads and veggies now!!

Wow 3 1/2 stone is am amazing achievement :) well done for losing weight whilst sick too! Hope you feel better soon and get back on plan :)

timtim said:
Wow 3 1/2 stone is am amazing achievement :) well done for losing weight whilst sick too! Hope you feel better soon and get back on plan :)

Thanks hun :) Not feeling too bad now. Back at work tomorrow so back on the good stuff then :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

I've had a pants week. But managed to stay in the 14s. This is my first gain since starting SW 2 months ago and I now know exactly how rubbish it makes you feel. But it is all my fault for eating crap and drinking way too much!! Next time temptation lingers I'm going to remember what it feels like and just say no! I am now determined more than ever to get,myself close to the 13s as possible by Christmas!

I'm now in the 14s for the first time in about a year, and can't wait to get into the 13s!! I haven't gained yet, but I can imagine it must feel pretty pants :( But as long as you enjoyed what caused your gain, then forget about it and think towards your next loss :) x

I'm now in the 14s for the first time in about a year, and can't wait to get into the 13s!! I haven't gained yet, but I can imagine it must feel pretty pants :( But as long as you enjoyed what caused your gain, then forget about it and think towards your next loss :) x

Same here, i havent gained yet, and i'm now at target. I think if I had gained early on in my journey it could have kicked my right off plan.

I'm only 1.5lbs away from the 13s... to lose 2 tomorrow would be immense! But sadly I'm bracing myself for my first gain... The scales have not been my friend during my peek this morning. Just have to remind myself how far I've come and that I've stuck to plan totally so I've just got to accept that it could be any number of reasons and to not beat myself up about it.

Having gained on other diets, this is easier said than done I know. But I've stuck at this longer than any other "diet" before and have been eating this way for 5 months now - SW way of eating is second nature to me now, it's normal. So hopefully if I do get a dreaded gain I'll not get knocked off course.

I've been here before though, expecting a gain then achieving a seemingly miraculous overnight loss lol, fingers thumbs and toes crossed x

I lost 5lbs tonight which puts me bang on 14 stone... I hope to be saying good bye to this group next week..

Sneaky weigh in three days early and ive lost a pound taking me to 14.6. Being very ambitious and saying I want to leave this group for the 13's on 2nd December. Better get my finger out!! Well done everyone on your losses this week xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

3lbs off! :) My prayers have been answered haha! Sadly this means I will be leaving this group but thanks for all the support and I'm sure you'll all be following me down shortly! You're all inspirational, keep going! :) xxx

Back