From 14 stone to 13 stone

Weigh in day and Ive lost two pounds taking me to 14.5. So with a bit of luck & hard work I'll be out of here by Christmas :)

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

Bloomin well angry at myself. I'm 14st13 after putting on 3lbs (have been very naughty). So am just still hanging on to the 14s. Determined not to put anymore on and to get back on track. It was all going so well :( must motivate myself and remind myself that I don't really want the naughty treats, something healthy will he just as satisfying and won't make me feel guilty! Pah!

I'm still hanging on in the 14's. I'm now 14st and half a lb! Been jumping up and down for the last few weeks, but had my son's and my own birthday in the last two weeks, but got back to where I was before my son's birthday, so just happy to be back on track now. I'm also over the moon to have been awarded 'Miss Slinky' in group, just hope I can get back on the 'motorway' to target soon.

I'm now 14.4 which means I'm a teeny tiny pound away from being under 200!! Hoping if I'm extra good this weekend ill hit 14.3 Sunday and be 199lb for the first time in years!! Hopefully not much longer in here ?

I'm now 14.4 which means I'm a teeny tiny pound away from being under 200!! Hoping if I'm extra good this weekend ill hit 14.3 Sunday and be 199lb for the first time in years!! Hopefully not much longer in here ?

Good for you :)

Under 200 lbs is pretty cool!

Thanks ? might change my scales to pounds for my next weigh in and keep everything crossed!!

Well I'm now 199lbs so four more and I'm out of here!! Not been under 200 since I was about 23 so am happy this morning ?

I lost 4lb today, bringing me to 14st 12.5lb - so happy to be in this group now! :D

I get weighed on Thursday and I'm hoping for 3.5lbs loss (its over 2 weeks) to get outta here and into the 13s! My Xmas goal is it be 13 10lb by Xmas day

law3a3m said:
I get weighed on Thursday and I'm hoping for 3.5lbs loss (its over 2 weeks) to get outta here and into the 13s! My Xmas goal is it be 13 10lb by Xmas day

That's my Xmas goal as well :) weighed in at 14.0 this week but had a bad week so can't see me getting out of here next week but certainly by the next :) good luck xx

Goodbye 14 hello 13st13.5 lbs lol!

Well done!! See you in there soon I hope, weigh in day tomorrow but early weigh in shows I'm 14.1 today. Hopefully next week ?

Am now 14 stone exactly. So hopefully in a few days ill be out of here!! Very excited ?

sarah_lou1981 said:
Am now 14 stone exactly. So hopefully in a few days ill be out of here!! Very excited ?

Me too at last weigh in although been naughty this week hoping to be out of here next week!

well ive not been on here for a couple of weeks so heres an update :) me weight is currentyl at 14st and half a pound :D so soon i will be into the 13s :D so happy also got slimmer of the month for november :)

Back