From 14 stone to 13 stone

Got another pound off this week... going slow but I am creeping towards my stone and a half :)

Thanks ILoveCake and well done on your losses everyone!

hells2012sw said:
Thanks, I was literally half a pound into the 14's on thurs so the pressure is on!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Half a lb is still half a lb. :-D

RLALLAN84 said:
It's going to be hard over Christmas so I have decided to focus a bit more on my body magic to see if I can either get a loss or stay the same next week but I hope to be in the 13s within four to five weeks. But with a bit of determination anything is possible :D come on Christmas do your worst lol

Good plan. I'm going to join you and try to do more walking.

I will be getting my Gold Body Magic certificate a few days after xmas...its worked out to arrive on a great day as I'll probably be feeling crappy after xmas and all the drinking that goes with it...so a nice certificate will perk me up I hope :)

Remember that every little counts - even housework/gardening as well as usual exercise.

Joining as just found these groups and seems really helpful as I always get very excited about dropping into another 'bracket'

Lost 4.5 this week (week 6) after a gain in week 5, now at 14st 1 1/2 lbs but doubt I'll make it to 13 over christmas.

Hoping to be halfway through the 14s when I WI tonight :-D

I lost 4.5lb on Monday. 14st 2.5lb now. Not getting to excited as I always yoyo after a big loss.

8.5st award too. Yay.

Hello everyone, just thought I would pop in and enjoy my moment of glory as I am now down to 14st 13.5! WI is Thursday next week (normally Wed) so fully expecting to be back up in the 15s then but will be back here asap!

I lost 3.5lb today...slipping down towards the middle and my stone and a half award...hoping to be out of here by my birthday in Feb ;)

Good luck all x

What day in Feb is your birthday Mandlegrot? Mine's the 14th.

Technically not still meant to be here as gained 2.5 taking me back up to 15st 2 but once OH's birthday is out of the way (NYE) I can get focussed again!

I've gone from 14st 5.5 back up to 14st 11 and I'm feeling so down about it :-(

Back