From 14 stone to 13 stone

I've gone from 14st 5.5 back up to 14st 11 and I'm feeling so down about it :-(

Easy on easy off honestly. A few good weeks and that gain will be long gone. X

Shred it will soon dip back down. Hang on in here. X

I'm doing ok hoping for a sts at weigh in. 3 more days to be good and see what happens.

Hi....hope you don't mind if I join all you lovely people??

I've been in this group before, earlier on in the year (I lost 3 stone and got to just over 12 stone) but after finding it hard to get back on track after a family holiday to France in August, I've put on just over 2 stone. I haven't been brave enough to step on the scales for weeks and weeks and weeks, until the other day when I just had to know! I was 14.6

I haven't actually started on plan again yet, I'm off work until the 7th January, so I'm not sure whether to start then when I'm back into a routine. I will do all the sw food shopping before I start so I can't use the excuse that 'there's nothing in'.

All the Christmas 'goodies' have gone so I don't think there's anything 'bad' left in the house. I can't wait to start cooking sw meals again. The family love them too.....they are always moaning that we don't have proper meals.

I really need to up my exercise too.....we have recently got a puppy so walkies with our older dog haven't been as long. Puppy is now 3 times the size of older dog so we're back up to 45 minute walks now.

Since putting the weight back on I've noticed my back (I have arthritis in my spine) has been a lot worse and I'm getting breathless whilst doing the smallest if things. I can't go on like this anymore so that's why I'm back

Anyway I think I've waffled enough!!!! Lol. Hope you've all had a fab Christmas!! What's everyone's plans for new year????? I thought OH was working but he's not now so I feel like we should do something

Hi, i'm back in this thread again! i remember being here when i first started, only i was 6lbs lighter then! i have put on so much weight since being off SW for 2 months but i'm back and fighting again... for the last time :D
X

Hi I weighed in at 14 stone 7lbs tonight so I'm in this group now after spending quite a while in 15 - 14.

Good to see you again hells!

Hi all

Weighed in on day one as 14st13 so thought I'd better pop in and say hi!! Just sneaked in under 15 which felt good. Roll on the 13s!!! Sw here I come!

Michelle

Gained 4 1/2lb over Christmas & New Year so popping back here but hopefully only for a couple of weeks!

Hi
I'll join too if that's ok :)
I managed to maintain over the festive period so now hoping to see some better losses!
Lost 1/2lb this week but was terrifed of what I would see on the scales so I'm happy with that! Trying to be extra good this week.

Just wondering how long its taking others to get down a stone. I know its a different journey for everyone but I'm interested! It took me 3 months to lose just under 1 stone so I'm hoping I can keep that rate going as it doesn't feel too fast or too slow to me.

Hey weighing in at 13st6lb at the mo I've been AWOL over christmas but managed to break even. re:how long it takes to lose a stone I've lost 8 lbs in a month but that was with two no change weeks over christmas. I'm only at the beginning of my stint though so expect that to change to around about a pound a week at some point.

Jupiter you should be on the 13 to 12 stone thread (I wish I was!)

I gained 2lbs this week :( I had STS over Christmas and New Year so not surprised that it has eventually caught up with me but gutted because I was within 1/2lb of my 1 stone SW award. Bah, stuck at 14 and a half again!

Hey guys. I joined slimming world (for the 2nd time) at 14 stone 9lbs! I whole stone bigger than the first time I joined. Onwards and downwards xx

Back