From 14 stone to 13 stone

Sts for me this week.

Put 2 1/2 lbs on so still with you for a while at 14 9 1/2.

Hi everyone!

New to SW as of this Monday. Currently at 14st4, so am hoping to get into the 13's within a couple of weeks.

Any tips on keeping motivated if the weight doesn't come off as quickly as I'd like??

x Becca

Weighed in this morning after my first week bank on plan and have lost 4.5lbs :) I'm now 14 stone 1 and a half.....hoping to see the 13's next week

Weighed in this morning after my first week bank on plan and have lost 4.5lbs :) I'm now 14 stone 1 and a half.....hoping to see the 13's next week

So close mrsstore! I'm on 2.5 yet it seems so far lol! Good luck for next week.

Welcome to all the new 14-13ers.

Hi everyone. I'd like to join in please. Registered with SW on line today and just scraping into the 14s! I've been hovering between the 14s and 15s for about a year now so some serious effort is needed from me! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone!

New to SW as of this Monday. Currently at 14st4, so am hoping to get into the 13's within a couple of weeks.

Any tips on keeping motivated if the weight doesn't come off as quickly as I'd like??

x Becca

I lost a lot of weight in my first couple of months and now it's slowed to one pound a week I lost my motivation for a week but what keeps me going is the bigger picture a few pounds mount up to loads over time. It's taken me time to get to this weight so it's going to take time to reign it back in.
Good luck on your journey x

I'm now 14st 5lbs. Hopefully I'll be moving down to the 13s to 12s thread in the next couple of weeks. Scan bran will get me there! :)

Hi everyone!

x Becca

Hi

I read something, can't remember where, that stuck in my head.
Was along the lines of if you get fed up and tempted to stop what are you going to do, go back to eating fatty foods and put more weight on?
Hope that helps!
X

Hi can I join u I've just come back have gained 34 lbs in just over 3 months do back up to 14st 6lb desperate to get it back off feel fat & frumpy ;-( good luck everyone xx

valerie11 said:
Hi can I join u I've just come back have gained 34 lbs in just over 3 months do back up to 14st 6lb desperate to get it back off feel fat & frumpy ;-( good luck everyone xx

Welcome! I started at 14.6 too after being off plan since September. I'm fed up too!!

Good luck....you can do it!!

Welcome! I started at 14.6 too after being off plan since September. I'm fed up too!!

Good luck....you can do it!!

Thanks Hun good luck xx

Back