From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi All, first week back and lost 3lbs so am now at 14 stone dead on. Hoping to see 13 next week and very pleased to meet you all

:wavey:

I lost a lot of weight in my first couple of months and now it's slowed to one pound a week I lost my motivation for a week but what keeps me going is the bigger picture a few pounds mount up to loads over time. It's taken me time to get to this weight so it's going to take time to reign it back in.
Good luck on your journey x

That's a really good point. It took me the best part of 6 years to pile all this weight on. Why on earth do I think it's going to be a walk in the park to get it off. Am going out to dinner tonight though, so flexi syns must be used sensibly!

Hi everyone ?

Started bck to SW last week after having 6 months off for personal reasons & am now bck to the same weight I was this time last year , after losing just over a stone ?
It's so easy to put it on & ignore it but much harder to get off!!
I weighed in on weds & am bck to 14lbs 1oz, hoping this will only be a short visit.(fingers crossed)
Good luck everyone x

Hello! Back on SW (feels like coming home!) and have got 3 stone to lose xxx

Hi guys! Just popping by to say hi, I weighed at 14st 13.5lbs this week (started SW at 19st 6lbs) so technically I should be joining you but staying with the 15's until next WI just in case ;) See you all after WI on Wednesday I hope! x

First WI today and I'm dead on 14stone!!

So happy to have lost those 4 pesky pounds that I know I put on over Christmas. Now the hard work begins ey??!!

Good luck to everyone weighing in this week. Next week I'll be in the 13's if I do everything to the book!

1.5lb loss. 14st 1lb now. Star week next week so I expect to be keeping you company got a little while longer.

Wow a lot of you look ready to leave the 14's and head south to the 13's...well done, I'll be with ya in a few weeks so have the kettle on and save me a (slightly smaller) seat :)

ceebeee said:
I've been stuck around the 14st7 mark for way too long. Need to get my fat ass in gear!

Me too!!!!

Back