From 14 stone to 13 stone

Mandlegrot said:
Wow a lot of you look ready to leave the 14's and head south to the 13's...well done, I'll be with ya in a few weeks so have the kettle on and save me a (slightly smaller) seat :)

I'm here for a while as have been at the top of this group since the week before Xmas

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1st step downwards. Lost 1.5lbs taking me to 14st 7.5 xx

Weigh in week2 - 3.5 off so 14-8. Creeping down towards the lovely 13s! Not that I don't like you all but I can't wait to leave this group!!!!

I'm weighing in tomorrow (a day earlier than usual) - hope I get to stay here! ;) x

Lost 1lb this week, creeping down slowly! :)

14.3lb for me. Hoping to be out a here by end of month!!!

Lost 1lb, taking me to 14st 0.5lb, would love to see the 13's next week

So close!!! Next week you'll be in the 13's o m g! ;-)

After weigh in this morning I'm still with you all for the next week but only just because I hit dead on 14stone all I need to lose is a small half a pound to migrate down to the next group yay :)

Cruel to be just on the border but the 13's are soooo ready for you!

1.5lb loss. 14st 1lb now. Star week next week so I expect to be keeping you company got a little while longer.

Well done :)
whats a star week if you don't mind me asking? XX

Yes monthly pain in the butt lol. It usually means a temporary 3lb gain for me if it falls on weigh in day. But it vanishes as fast as it appears.

Well done on the weightloss guy. Every pound off is a pound closer to the ideal us!

How's everyone finding the motivation for exercise in the cold? It seems to be excuse number one for me this week. Any tips??

xx
Becca

Back