From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done on the weightloss guy. Every pound off is a pound closer to the ideal us!

How's everyone finding the motivation for exercise in the cold? It seems to be excuse number one for me this week. Any tips??

xx Becca

I cope by bribing myself with a warm treat when I return from an exercise session. Options hot chocolate with my milk allowance is enough to coax me into the cold :D I fall for it every time

Weigh in tonight and lost 1lb so now 14st 8lbs :)

I cope by bribing myself with a warm treat when I return from an exercise session. Options hot chocolate with my milk allowance is enough to coax me into the cold :D I fall for it every time

Great idea! I love hot choc and some toast. So maybe I'll start saving half a hex b and a for the evening...

Becca

I go to a gym so not so tough to go there but a good idea is exercise DVD / game you can do at home. I can feel lethargy around the corner and want to sit and watch films after work but when that wii Zumba game is sitting there looking at me accusingly it makes me have to do it!!! Also think 'if I don't I will lose less, it'll take longer and I'll be less toned' at the moment that's enough to get me off my fat bum and jumping about!!!

Becca

I go to a gym so not so tough to go there but a good idea is exercise DVD / game you can do at home. I can feel lethargy around the corner and want to sit and watch films after work but when that wii Zumba game is sitting there looking at me accusingly it makes me have to do it!!! Also think 'if I don't I will lose less, it'll take longer and I'll be less toned' at the moment that's enough to get me off my fat bum and jumping about!!!

Good idea, I know I have some hidden away somewhere. Time to dig them out! And to find the wii fit board....

I just bought another Jillian Michaels dvd with an Amazon gift card I got for Christmas... Seems easier than the Shred!

Found my kettle bell DVD's, a dance one and my Wii fit. Then decided I should get my arse out the house and into the gym

Tomorrow's going to be fun, trying them all out again!!

x

Hi all. Hope you don't mind me joining you! I just had my first slimming world meeting and weigh in this evening. I've not done SW before so it's all new to me. Starting weight is 14 stone 10 pounds and I have 4 stone 1 pound to lose to get to goal. I've bought a 12 week countdown to encourage me to give it time and stick to it. I'll be here for a bit of time I imagine but am already dreaming of being able to post on the 13 to 12's!!! Xx

Here for another week. I'm so annoyed at myself. Was doing great all week until i blew it at the weekend.

I guess STS is better than gaining.

How's everyone else going?

Here for another week. I'm so annoyed at myself. Was doing great all week until i blew it at the weekend.

I guess STS is better than gaining.

How's everyone else going?

You will def be gone next week then ;-) STS is good, def better than a gain!

I'm hoping for a 2lb loss on Wednesday but think 1lb might be more realistic! xx

Creeping down!! 14st 4lbs this week. Lost 3.5 lbs! But going out on friday so would be happy with a no change!! Xx

Back