From 14 stone to 13 stone

So last night I lost 4lbs taking me to 13st 11.5lbs so ill love you and leave you and look forward to seeing you all soon! X

*Waves farewell with a hanky* :wave_cry:

Well done Purfeckshun!!

Hello all, I joined this thred before but then stopped going to group. I am back now and have 10 lbs to lose before I can leave this thread!

Hello all. Have yet to join one of these threads, until now that is, but it seems fitting to do so now as I lost 3.5 today and it brought me to 14st.13lbs. My goal is to be out of this thread by March!

Oooh everyone is joining in - welcome guys :D

I hope I'm still here on thurs - 14st 13lb is too close for comfort! Not had the best of weeks either, really hoping that I won't go back...

I can see I'll be here for ages yet as I stayed the same again this week...:cry:

Me too, we're only 1lb apart...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well hopefully we'll be headed downwards this week :D I really hope so, this week hasn't been the best and I feel well grim and bloated! I really wanted to get my BMI to 35 in time for the hospital appointment but I think that's a pipe dream now as it's only a week away! :/ x

I lost 1lb this week at this rate I will be here for another 5 weeks at least! :p

You can all do it!! I'm hoping to hit the half way mark tomorrow and get my stone and a half and slide into the lower half of the 14's...would LOVE to hit the 13's before I go to India in 5 weeks but we shall see

Hi there - I got to 15st on Monday, now aiming for the 14 mark - and that's the first time I've been this (er,'light' doesn't seem quite appropriate!) in about 20 years! Thank God I'm a born hoarder - I've been dragging old kit out of suitcases and finding that a) it fits again, and b) waddyaknow, it's more or less back in style!

It's my turn tomorrow - argh! I bet I go back up, the cocktails and birthday cake last week can't have helped! :/

Whoop, 3 off, down to 14st 11. Gutted it wasn't 3.5 as that would have meant my 3st award! Time to unsub from 15-14 lol

Back