From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done, all!:)

Right no one else is escaping until I can ;-p!!!!!!

Seriously well done for those lucky enough to leave and a big welcome to the newbies lucky enough to join us.

Lol think I will be keeping you company for a while x

Technically I should be out of here by now, I was 2oz off leaving lol but my joints are all inflamed and I'm puffy and retaining water lol. 2 weeks hopefully no more. :) hope you'll get a speedy exit too.

Technically I should be out of here by now, I was 2oz off leaving lol but my joints are all inflamed and I'm puffy and retaining water lol. 2 weeks hopefully no more. :) hope you'll get a speedy exit too.

Aww that sucks :( hope your better and exiting soon x

Aww that sucks :( hope your better and exiting soon x

Thanks gilly, it will self resolve its just giving me the grumps. I'll be fine in a week!

Hi everyone, I'm back in this group after jumping ship in November due to an all inclusive holiday, lost 2lb last night so now 14st 12lb x

2.5lbs off last night, now 14.6 so slipped under half way...aiming to be in the next group by end of feb for my holiday ;)

well done everyone who moved up or down :)

Well done to everyone moving down!

I lost 2lbs so 4st 11lbs now and I feel a bit more secure in the 14's hehe ;) x

...and you thought drinks and cake had scuppered you ! Well done all. I have to wait til Tuesday and soooo want my half stone award- and to go below 14-7 so I'm nearer 14 than 15!!

new to minimins - joined SW in Oct at 17st, now 14st 9.5lbs :D

Hi I'm 14.1 I was 14.7 when I started 2 weeks ago and have lost 6lb I really hope I can get 2lb off this week to be in the 13s for my big 30 in 2 weeks would be great (not a size 10 but still a good achievement) weigh in Wednesday fingers crossed x

Hello oey. Welcome!! Lost 2 today so 14 stone 5.5 so with you all another 3/4 weeks unless my body is kind and let's go of a bigger loss!!!

Back