From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hello oey. Welcome!! Lost 2 today so 14 stone 5.5 so with you all another 3/4 weeks unless my body is kind and let's go of a bigger loss!!!

Well done! I'd be so happy to lose 2 tomorrow!!!!

Welcome Oey, good luck for later.

I have upped my water intake as since the weather got colder I know I haven't been drinking enough.

I'm trying to drink 2 litres of water a day, just about getting there!
Welcome oey and well done on your loss Michelle! x

I had my weigh in this morning, loss 3.5lbs bringing me down to 14st.9.5lbs, which is great as last week's 14.13 only just brought me into the 14s. Glad to be in the single digit side. Oh, and I also got SotM for January, yay!

Wow 5 that's great. You'll be in the 13s to 14s in no time - abandoning us already!!! Here's to a good week with every day a day closer to 13.13!!

Lost 1lb this week, slowly making my way towards the 13's!!

Congrats ladies on all your great losses! I think I'll be in this group forever as I seem to be permanently stuck at 14 9 1/2 :cry:

Well done everyone who lost. I on the other hand, will be in here for ever! I stayed the same AGAIN this week! My clothes are definitely much looser though and Today's skirt is loose on the waist whereas before Christmas I couldn't do it up! Maybe my scales are broken and permanently stuck on this number! GRRRRRRRR I know measurements matter more than the scales but GRRRRRR I just want to see it move a bit!

Oh I hate it when it doesn't show a loss but it will come. You're obviously getting smaller though and that's great. You exercising?

Hours walking every evening with the dog is all really, I made a decision this morning to start at the gym on Saturday.

That's great excercise I wish I did that much! Stick with it as at least you know you're not putting weight on! x

Hi all, I'm still here! I was hoping to be out of here by this week but I've had a naughty week and ended up staying the same. I'm desperate to get into the 13s as I don't remember the last time I was that light! I'm pleased with my progress so far and still quite shocked that I'm at the lower end of the 14s. Anyway, I'm going to be 100% this week... lots of superfree, lots of water, a bit of exercise and minimal syns (5-7 a day)

I WILL be in the 13s by next week! :)

STS this week. Bother. Thought I was being so good, too! Unfortunately can't have a dog much as I'd love to, I work long hours and it wouldn't be fair to the pooch to have to stay indoors all day. Have suggested it to the cats but it didn't go down well. So it'll have to be the Xmas Hula-Hoop tonight (an excellent way of dealing with the housework - by the end of the session there isn't a dusty ornament in sight. there isn't any sort of ornament, in fact ...)

Back