From 14 stone to 13 stone

14st 10.5lbs - creeping slowly down towards 13! A bit too slowly for my liking but better than going the other way ;) x

Hi guys I started sw a couple of weeks ago and had my first weigh in on Tuesday and I lost 1.5lbs - a bit disappointing. This makes me 14.11 now. I would like to join ur group if that's okay? It's nice to be able to have people around u all wanting the same x

Weigh-in was last night - 14st 1.5lb, got my one stone award. I'm so close I can taste it!

Last edited:
Hiya, can I join this thread.. I am 14st05lbs soooo close to being in the 13's but had a bit of a naughty week last week so hoping to get in to the 13s this week.. Weigh in is on Tuesday so fingers crossed :)

Hi everyone, can i join please??? I am currently 14st exactly after having lost 8.5lbs already.This is my 4th week on plan although not my first attempt at slimming world!! I weigh in on a monday at 12pm so i am hoping as off tommorrow i will be in the 13s for the first time in about a year!! Im so excited for a loss tomorrow!! Fingers crossed!! Xx

Aww i thought this was a thread to be in all through your 13st!! Im a silly billy lol!! So if i get in the 13's this week id have to join the 13's to 12's?? Xx

Lost 4lbs this week! Now at 14st and 1 measley lb!! Roll on next week xx

Well done Lovehandles!

Back