From 14 stone to 13 stone

Aww im sad to say my stay here has been short lived!! Lost 2lbs yesterday so i am now 13st 12lbs!! Was looking forward to getting to know you all aswell!! Im sure i will have the chance soon, see you all in the 13s to 12s really soon!! Good luck to everyone on thier journey!! Xx

Aww im sad to say my stay here has been short lived!! Lost 2lbs yesterday so i am now 13st 12lbs!! Was looking forward to getting to know you all aswell!! Im sure i will have the chance soon, see you all in the 13s to 12s really soon!! Good luck to everyone on thier journey!! Xx

Woohoo!! Well done x

Currently 14st 11.5lbs

Woohoo I'm in the 13's :D yay! :D

congrats to all those that are leaving - i'll still be here for a few weeks - weigh in tomorrow should bring me down under the midpoint x

Lost 1/2lb this week despite illness but at 14st 9lbs I think I'll be here awhile yet.

Only 1lb this week even though 100%. Never known such a low loss on any diet this early on! Keep waiting for my body to 'catch up' or 'get used to exercise' but just not happening. Still weighing since and measuring milk. Even upped super free and fluid intake but no joy!! At this rate 4 more weeks here so better settle in!!!

Only 1lb this week even though 100%. Never known such a low loss on any diet this early on! Keep waiting for my body to 'catch up' or 'get used to exercise' but just not happening. Still weighing since and measuring milk. Even upped super free and fluid intake but no joy!! At this rate 4 more weeks here so better settle in!!!

Same here! I did have one off day a week last Saturday but been 100% all the other days. Maybe it's my age! I lost 1 lb this week, so see you next week :)

Yep still here for a couple of weeks - but had a good result 3lb off today - 14st 4.5lb now :)

Typical! The scales flashed 13st 13.5lbs but settled on 14! I sooooo badly want to be in the 13s!

Back