From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done Oey!

haha 0.5 off for me this week too! Planning to do success express this week see if I can get a bigger loss! xx

A loss is a loss, better than 1lb on! When I got annoyed I google what 1lb fat looked like lol

If you go to the first comment in the below thread it explains it to you, you fill your 3 meals with 2/3 superfree and 1/3 free. Include your syns in your main meal with the highest syn value from the 3 plans. Snack on only free or superfree foods. :) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/200528-success-express.html

Thanks both. I'm an online member as there are no classes where I live, so I don't have a consultant. I'll have a look on the website and see what it says about it.

I joined Slimming World last night and weighed in at 14st 8.5lbs. Kind of annoyed about that random half a pound but hoping to be in the 13s in a couple of weeks. :)

I've been between 13st 7lbs and 14st 9lbs for the past few years so I can't wait to break that barrier, then getting out of the obese bracket altogether! I want to wear a bikini this summer ;)

I joined Slimming World last night and weighed in at 14st 8.5lbs. Kind of annoyed about that random half a pound but hoping to be in the 13s in a couple of weeks. :)

I've been between 13st 7lbs and 14st 9lbs for the past few years so I can't wait to break that barrier, then getting out of the obese bracket altogether! I want to wear a bikini this summer ;)

...and you will! Hope you have a great first week

Welcome to the 14s Rochelle!

I'm hoping to move down a bit this week - had a pretty good food week and lots of exercise so we shall see! ;) x

Need to kick it in the bum. Been in here too long. Not lost and not made any effort to lose. Probably gained infact. If im not outta here by another 4 week I'll be not a happy bunny. Printed off some food diaries so lets kick some bum!!!!

Slow and steady wins the race though. Lol x

Currently 14st 8lbs. 3lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Snap! Can't wait to be back in the 13s :)

Back