From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hey Guys! Room for a (getting littler) one! I've managed to squeeeeeeze myself into the 14s today at 14st 12.5! 2st 3.5lbs lost now!

Hey Guys! Room for a (getting littler) one! I've managed to squeeeeeeze myself into the 14s today at 14st 12.5! 2st 3.5lbs lost now!

Welcome!! And congrats on your losses so far! X

Currently 14st 8lbs. 3lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Hi all, bit of support needed, some how or other gained 6 last week (my own fault) so I am just about keeping under 15, need to plough on and do this once and for all

Hi all, bit of support needed, some how or other gained 6 last week (my own fault) so I am just about keeping under 15, need to plough on and do this once and for all

Ah bummer, but you've done the good thing which is know why and admit it!! Many of us don't. Dust yourself down and start again. It always seems it but its not so terrible and it should come back off faster as its new on! We all stumble - its normal, we need to expect it sometimes - you can do it... Go for it this week bigtime to get back in the groove. Report back daily. You got a diary on here so we can all check up on you?!

Aww never mind at least it's not a gain and hopefully you'll be rewarded next week! X
I weigh in tomorrow but I know I'll be here at least another week after this :)

Half on for me, * week. Hoping for a better result next week.

Hi folks, can I join this thread? I was doing WW but fell off the wagon and put 1st back on (not good). Decided it was time for a change and that SW will fit better in my lifestyle! So here I am 14st 12lb :( first goal: to get to 13st 9lb (which is where I got to when I started messing around)!
Hope I'm not around for long, lol! :)

First week weigh-in! Lost 3.5lb. Not bad. I should have eaten more superfree foods! Hoping to lose at least 2lb by next week. Slow and steady wins the race. ;)

Also, if I lose 2lb a week until June I will hit my short-term target for my study abroad in Italy.

First week weigh-in! Lost 3.5lb. Not bad. I should have eaten more superfree foods! Hoping to lose at least 2lb by next week. Slow and steady wins the race. ;)

Also, if I lose 2lb a week until June I will hit my short-term target for my study abroad in Italy.

Well done 3.5lb is fab!

Down to 14st 1.5lbs! Really hoping to get my 1 Stone award and move down to the next group this week! Will have to work hard as I have an off plan day on Friday xxx

Bye folks, back to the next one down now the Christmas gain has well and truly gone!

I'm now in the 14s at 14st 12lb. Am aiming for 2lb a week loss so will be here about 6 weeks. My goal is to get to 13st by June :)

I'm now in the 14s at 14st 12lb. Am aiming for 2lb a week loss so will be here about 6 weeks. My goal is to get to 13st by June :)

Well done everyone!
(Tried to multi quote but it didn't work)

Got weighed early this week, usually a saturday weigher, got weighed today instead because of work, but still happy with 1.5lbs off! 2st 5lbs in total!

Back