From 14 stone to 13 stone

I've got 5lbs to go before I get into 13s. Can't wait!

I lost 2lb last week and that included having a chippy and a pizza. This week will be the first week I've been 100% on plan so hoping for a good result.

Got dinner at the in-laws tomorrow night though. Who knows what she'll be making.

Hello all, I am finally joining you here! I am lost 1.3lb to get to 14st 13.2lb so will be here a while:)
I have stuck to an exercise plan of 5 times a week, so hope I am building muscle!
Anyway, I am very glad to be moving towards the 13s

Hi, can i join too?
I haven't been in the 13's for about 11 years. It would be fatastic to get there again!!! I'm 3 days in and feel really positive at the moment, just hope it lasts longer than a week!!

Well hello lovelies... I have lost 6lbs this week smashing me into the 14's :D Hope your all good!!

I weighed in for the 1st time this morning 14st 11lbs not my heaviest ever weight but not my lightest either so i would like to join you lovely peeps until i can hopefully move down to the 13teens :)

Hi newbies. Good luck on your journey. This site is brilliant for support. I'm plodding my way down the 14s slowly but surely. Wi tomorrow

That's fantastic Emmie - well done!

Malamobile I'm sure you'll be in the next group after today, good luck!

* confused

I was going by the stats under your pic Malamobile

Well done on your loss though!

* confused

I was going by the stats under your pic Malamobile

Well done on your loss though!

Oh dear have I got it wrong? Changed it this morning to 14st and half a lb. hope it's registered as cant see profiles on iPhone or iPad app. Not long to go til in 14s - 1 lb and I will be leaving you all!!

Oh dear have I got it wrong? Changed it this morning to 14st and half a lb. hope it's registered as cant see profiles on iPhone or iPad app. Not long to go til in 14s - 1 lb and I will be leaving you all!!

Yes it's showing :) that's what confused me cos the post was obviously yesterday, doh @ me!

Well done Tylar!

I've gained 5lbs which takes me to 15 stone but am determined to lose some this coming week so am not rejoining the other group!

Well done Tylar!

I've gained 5lbs which takes me to 15 stone but am determined to lose some this coming week so am not rejoining the other group!

Yep, definitely stay! You'll be on track again this week I bet :D

Well done on the losses everyone btw - not been on here as much as I'd like recently but everyone is doing so well! I'm currently 14st 8lbs, hoping to drop a few this week! xxx

Back