From 14 stone to 13 stone

1/2 off for me so still here! lol xx

I'm so super chuffed! I can now say I'm under 14 and 1/2 stone. Can smell the 13's :) hope I behave myself and stick to the plan. X

Currently 14st 6.25lbs. 1.25lbs until I'm 1/2 way there! Woop!

Hey girls, i had a gain of 4lbs tonight after a loss of 5lbs last week. Seriously peed off as i was good this week. Done between 3 and 4 mile 5 days and done 6 on Sunday and done Zumba last night. Feel so deflated and upset this evening. Last week i was 13st 13lbs now im back up to 14st 3lbs with a total loss of 2st 9lbs.

Hey girls, i had a gain of 4lbs tonight after a loss of 5lbs last week. Seriously peed off as i was good this week. Done between 3 and 4 mile 5 days and done 6 on Sunday and done Zumba last night. Feel so deflated and upset this evening. Last week i was 13st 13lbs now im back up to 14st 3lbs with a total loss of 2st 9lbs.

Oh what a bummer, try not to feel to disheartened maybe all that exercise has made you retain water or something, keep on plan and you might just end up with a good loss next week :)

I've had similar experiences after upping my exercise so I agree with Gpuk. Don't give up - you've achieved such a lot.

Its my first week and I have lost 2lb in 5 days! Quite happy with that :D
x

I gained 2.5 after changing excercise last week but lost 7.5 this week so hang in there

Well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks hells x Wish it had been a bit more cos I've lost a week now but hoping it keeps moving in the right direction now :) x

Seeing everyone's progress is really spurring me on! :) I hope I'll be out of this group in the next couple of weeks ...

Once my coursework is done I'll start living in the gym instead of the library!

Ive lost 12lbs and now 14 stone 7 but would like to be just under 13 stone by the end of May (getting married in June). I've reached this point so many times and then lose interest and slowly put weight back on! Any tips or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!! Anyone else getting married this year?x

Seeing everyone's progress is really spurring me on! :) I hope I'll be out of this group in the next couple of weeks ...

Once my coursework is done I'll start living in the gym instead of the library!

Study is diets nemesis - I always put on when I have an assignment due. I sit at work then sit at home reading/on pc, no time to make healthy dinner and always have urge for wine. My next 4 are due in in may so trying to do them gradually rather than ll in the last weekend!

Ive lost 12lbs and now 14 stone 7 but would like to be just under 13 stone by the end of May (getting married in June). I've reached this point so many times and then lose interest and slowly put weight back on! Any tips or words of encouragement would be greatly appreciated!! Anyone else getting married this year?x

Hello welcome. My encouragement is - if you want it you can do it and you will! Anytime you need support or your hand is closing around a kitkat/ kettle chips/ glass of wine ( delete as appropriate) just jump on here. Everyone is great and so supportive. Oh and start a diary on here too. Good luck

Back