From 14 stone to 13 stone

I found the Beck Diet solution tip of writing down the 10 reasons why I want to lose weight and reading them every morning and night. It has really helped me to keep the focus!
I will be healthier when I lose and keep off the weight.
I will like clothes shopping etc etc

Study is diets nemesis - I always put on when I have an assignment due. I sit at work then sit at home reading/on pc, no time to make healthy dinner and always have urge for wine. My next 4 are due in in may so trying to do them gradually rather than ll in the last weekend!

Yeah there are vending machines in the uni library and homemade baking etc in the café! I am trying to make better choices though.

Once I have submitted these assignments I will have plenty of time to focus on my weight loss.

I found the Beck Diet solution tip of writing down the 10 reasons why I want to lose weight and reading them every morning and night. It has really helped me to keep the focus!
I will be healthier when I lose and keep off the weight.
I will like clothes shopping etc etc

Thats actually quite a good idea, thanks for the tip! Lol

I've managed to get around the vending machines/baking/etc at Uni by bringing loads of pack up (so weighted down with that and books!). Usually have loads of fruit on side, chopped pineapple, strawberries, tangerines etc to graze on.

Last week I brought in Chick Pea Dahl in on Thursday as its good cold. I'd eat a set amount, then I'd have a coffee from vending machine and half a bottle of water. The other half of water I'd have whilst eating next set amount. Then I'd go for walk to refill water and get new coffee, repeat.

I actually spend my time in queue for my green tea staring at the lovely baking. The marbled cheesecake brownie had my attention this week, we shared some lovely eye contact :)

Hi everyone
I've just weighed in today & I'm now 14 stone 13lbs after losing 7lbs on my first week back on plan, so I'm happy to be here!!!!
x

Hello, newbie to this section :) I'm now 14st 13lbs but my weigh in is on Monday but I doubt I'll lose a stone in a week haha.

Doing loads of exercise classes and eating properly :)

Can I ask please what are peoples weights and dress size. I'm a size 20 and I'm 14st 13lbs

I weigh 14 stone 10 and I'm currently a size 16-18 on top and size 18 for bottoms. Im 5 foot 8 tall if that helps.

Thank you, I am marrying a lovely man who can eat whatever he likes and stay slim! So whilst he is supportive, its difficult watching him eat yummy stuff which I can't have.

How much has everyone lost so far, what's your motivation and what's your favourite SW friendly meal?xx

I'm 14 5lbs and just started wearing 16 trousers, top and dresses, 14 in work uniform. X

Currently 14st 5.8lbs.

I'm 14st 1.5 and 5ft 4.5in and wear around a 16 now, not long down from an 18 and own some 14's lol

Aw that's great.
I'm 5ft 6 inches tall and still a size 20. maybe I'm one of these who refuse to try on the next size down lol.

Laura, my favourite slimming world meal is Pulled Pork! It is HEAVEN!

3-4LB PORK SHOULDER
5TBSPN WORCESTER SAUCE
1TBSPN MUSTARD POWDER
500G PASSATA
3TBSPN BALSAMIC VINEGAR
2 CLOVES GARLIC
3TBSPN SWEETENER
SALT AND PEPPER

MAKE SAUCE IN PAN AND REDUCE

TRIM THE PORK AND SEAR IN A PAN

PUT IN A ROASTING TIN, POUR OVER THE SAUCE AND COVER WITH FOIL

COOK 160 DEG C FOR 5 HRS

I put mine in the slow cooker on low for 5-6 hours and it was lovely! I have also tried it with beef and it worked well :)

I'm 14st 6lbs, 5'3 and a 16-18 in tops, 18-20 in bottoms. I bought a pair of size 18 skinny jeans the other day and it was the most exciting thing ever! This time last year I was a size 26-28! :eek:

14st 7lb here (should be 14 but my body's rebelling. 5ft9.5". Size 12 tops, size 14/16 trousers. I'm a pear shape all hips.

Still a 32/34e bra, not sure how that fits me into a size 12 top but 14's are too baggy.

Interesting to see us all at similar weights but different sizes.

ILoveCake said:
14st 7lb here (should be 14 but my body's rebelling. 5ft9.5". Size 12 tops, size 14/16 trousers. I'm a pear shape all hips.

Still a 32/34e bra, not sure how that fits me into a size 12 top but 14's are too baggy.

Interesting to see us all at similar weights but different sizes.

I'm a pear too, 5'7" and 14st 6lbs and a 16 on the bottom and dresses, more of a 14 on top, 36 B/C bra. From memory I think around 13st will see me comfy in 14 bottoms, and about 11st 5lb in 12's.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm a pear too, 5'7" and 14st 6lbs and a 16 on the bottom and dresses, more of a 14 on top, 36 B/C bra. From memory I think around 13st will see me comfy in 14 bottoms, and about 11st 5lb in 12's.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I'm not comfy in 14 bottoms yet but I'm in them yay lol! 13st would see me grinning from ear to ear.

Back