From 14 stone to 13 stone

I stayed the same on Wednesday so will be here for a long time.
As for dress size i take a 16/18. I want to get in to a 14 by the summer and have a pair of jeans and a top to spur me on.

I'm 14st 11lb and barely 5ft 1 lol I'm an 18 top and bottom but as I lose weight it will be from the bottom end, it always works like that for me! In my younger days i was always a 16 on top and a 12 on the bottom very top heavy in the hooters dept which is not good if your the height of a smurf! :)

Gpuk said:
Height and build has a lot to do with it, oh to be taller :sigh:

Ahh but... You then have to lose loads for anyone to notice or go down a clothes size... Plus when you gain it takes ages to realise how much as it's spread out, I was wearing size 16's from about 13st to nearly 15st before I realised I was actually an 18, lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ahh but... You then have to lose loads for anyone to notice or go down a clothes size... Plus when you gain it takes ages to realise how much as it's spread out, I was wearing size 16's from about 13st to nearly 15st before I realised I was actually an 18, lol

That's so true. I carried a lot of weight quite well for a long time because I'm tall. It's amazing how you can hide it if you try.

I wish I was your height Cake , I'd only have a few pounds left to get my BMI to 30 instead of 2st bloody 9lbs! :(

I wish I was your height Cake , I'd only have a few pounds left to get my BMI to 30 instead of 2st bloody 9lbs! :(

Lol I did get a bmi of 29, probably at 30 now but bmi is tosh anyway.

I could do with spinning to sort my thighs out lol.

Lol I did get a bmi of 29, probably at 30 now but bmi is tosh anyway.

I could do with spinning to sort my thighs out lol.

I totally agree that it's a load of rubbish - just wish it wasn't ruling my life at the moment :/

It is ridiculous as bodybuilders etc often come up as obese, the doctors should use a combination of Heath measures

Very true. My partner is 6' 3" and 19 stone. Body fat of 10%. But bmi is 33.5 - obese. X

Currently 14st 5.3lbs.

Lost 0.5lb. 14st 4.5lb. Still not back to my lowest but I'm working on it. :)

im 3lbs down this week 1.5lbs til im halfway to the 13s :D

Goodbye adieu auf wiedersehen etc. I finally did it!!!! Exhausting but I got there...1.5 off to plop into the 13s at 1313

Sad to leave you all but I'm just popping out and expect you to join me very shortly. Keep going. If I can do it you all can x

Goodbye adieu auf wiedersehen etc. I finally did it!!!! Exhausting but I got there...1.5 off to plop into the 13s at 1313

Sad to leave you all but I'm just popping out and expect you to join me very shortly. Keep going. If I can do it you all can x

Well done!!

I've another 10lbs to go lol. See you in a few weeks :D

Back