From 14 stone to 13 stone

Im going to gain this week, its the TOTM and ive had a few days off plan.. But I will be 100000% next week and im going to increase me exercise! Just hope I havnt gained to much!

After a fantastic 3.5 off this week I've just crossed the half way in this stone bracket! 14st 6!

Hi! I hit the 14's a couple of weeks ago, last weigh in was 14.10lb so I shall be here a while!

I've seen the 16's and the 15's over the last 9 weeks and tend to lose around 2lb a week.

Welcome to the newbies. It's lovely and friendly in here.

I'm still here lol, will be for a while as I'm close to target (13.13). So I'm crawling down while bouncing around.

Weigh in was a 1lb loss. 14 st 3.5lb 4.5lb from target. Might be here a while.

Good luck for weigh in everyone. X

hello everyone!

im slowly working my way through!!:party0011:

Hi all very pleased to be joining you! Weighed in today at 14st 11.75lbs. I think I will be here for a while but delighted to have dropped into a new stone range!

Hi all very pleased to be joining you! Weighed in today at 14st 11.75lbs. I think I will be here for a while but delighted to have dropped into a new stone range!
I will be here for a while too! Also delighted to have crossed a 'stone zone'! I lost 2lb this week and have got my first stone off:D

Gained 1.5, 14 Stone 4.5 lbs, but had a lovely minicruise away to Bruges this weekend with good food choices. Alcoholic hot drinks and wine are rarities I enjoyed, so all good and planned to erase this for next week!

Halfway there now, lost 1.5lb this week so 14 stone 7lb bang on woop! only 38 to go hahah

Down 2 and a half to 14 stone 4 1/2lbs! Got 11 weeks to lose 18and a half lbs ready for my wedding dress fitting. Fingers crossed its achievable!!

Well done! You can get those 18.5lbs and more! Don't sweat it :)

Welcome to everyone joining and well done to everyone losing!

I'm still here annoyingly - 14st 7lbs. Lost my 5st award AGAIN so hoping I have a loss and get it back tomorrow but not too hopeful right now x

Hi all I'm joining you on Saturday :) I'm currently 14st 5lb but I have a big feeling ill be more than that on Saturday as I've binged this week :/ currently doing ww but all gone up in the air. But I will do this and I will look good this summer :) x

Back