From 14 stone to 13 stone

Getting annoyed at myself for being stuck at 14st7 since Christmas! At least if I ever reach target I have plenty of experience of maintaining a steady weight!

I weighed in on Saturday & I had lost 3lbs so pleased with that.
Not sure I will have lost any this week though as it's been a busy family celebration week!!!! But fingers crossed.

Still here, down to 14.7lb so another 7 to go. Pleased with my progress though.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just joined you guys lost a wee 1/2 pound to get me here, just lol 14.13.5 :)

I'm 13,11 can I join?? Xx

You are welcome to hang out here but I would move groups and celebrate being in the 13's! We'll all see you there soon ;) x

I'm now 14st 2.5lbs - getting there at last! Lost 4.5lbs tonight, so happy with that after a month of rubbish losses ;) x

Amazing loss. What did you do differently this week?

I chilled out a bit. Seriously - been so stressed the last few weeks as haven't been losing very much and I'm under pressure to get the weight off quickly! So this week I took less exercise and didn't beat myself up if I went slightly off plan - I had no major off plan moments though. I obviously don't recommend this to everyone though!

I think really it was four weeks of crap losses finally catching up with me ;) x

Congrats everyone. Feeling pretty chuffed with my 4 pound loss this week and being a joint slimmer of the week got to share the food basket. I got a mango, green chilles, bananas and a pot snack. One lady I think works for Danone and brought in some shape yogurts so had two of those as well!

So now down to 14st 8lb from 14st 12.5 - including my disappointing but not surprising 1/2 pound last time.

Another 2lbs off today so only half a lb more til my 1st 1/2 stone! Not finding it too bad at the moment, always seem to struggle more in the summer for some reason, which is why i'm trying to do as much as possible now.....before the dreaded Mr Whippy van rears it's ugly but delicious head!! :D

I hope I can come and join you all today?! I've lost 3.5lb this week and am now into the 14's! It has been many years since I weighed this little so I am very pleased :)

I'm hoping to lose 3 1/2lb in the next two weigh ins, which will give me my 5 1/2st award. Then ill be 14st 3.5lbs :) fingers crossed! Can't wait to be in the 13's though, last time I saw the 13's ill have been about 12 lol

Congrats on all your loses this week :)
I lost 2lb and am very pleased. Slowly but surely the weight is coming off.

Im -2lb down this week. My 2 stone award :D yay!

Back