From 14 stone to 13 stone

Well done everyone on your losses!

Im starting over, and have never been 14 stone anything before - after weighing on Sunday I am now around 14 stone 7lbs!! Eek!

That number will be less by Sunday!

Can't believe its weigh in day again! The week has flown by. Hope everyone has had a good week. I lost 2lbs this week, down to 14st 2.5lbs would absolutely love to lose 2 1/2 lbs this week so need to get my head in the game and get exercising!!

I lost 3lbs this week so am now 14 st 11lbs...

Had a gain this week but still in the 14's just!

So pleased to join this thread felt like I was never gonna get into the 14's took me 5 weeks to get from 15-1 to 14-11,always seems harder to cross over the milestone number,but I'm there now xxxxxx

Well done cookiecat!

Welcome to everyone joining!

Gained 1/2 lb this week so 14st 3lbs now, really want to see a proper loss next week!

Well done everyone!

STS this week for me. Damn those prawn crackers on Saturday night. Used to love the fact that they came free with the delivery. Will probably STS next week too as have a party night on Saturday.

i cant believe im still here :( put on another 1lb this week bringing me back up to 14st 6!! i did get down to 14st 1. im really good at this whole self sabotage thing!! anyway. i havnt been good this week and im going away the week after!! guys i need some help :( x

I just got into this zone last week and stayed in by the skin of my teeth this week, why do we do it to ourselves?
I need to start shifting this weight and fast!

Hi everyone - is there room at the very top for me? Lost 4lb this week, taking me to 14 st 13. I've just started doing an extra session of aqua aerobics (so now twice a week) and I think that really boosted me this week as I wasn't expecting to be joining you yet!

Hey all - im currently 14 5.5 and i aim for a pound loss every week so should be here for a few weeks until i go into the 13's!

Good luck everyone - im a Tuesday weigher!

I think it's so much harder to stay on plan in this cold snowy weather. Brrrrr!

I'm having the worst week, struggling to stick to plan and eating everything in sight despite not wanting to!! How do you guys get yourself out of this frame of mind? Aiming to start again tomorrow as a fresh day but I don't trust myself!!x

Fresh start Laura, you're not alone - we all have days/weeks like that. Get adept at drawing a line under your slips. Just think and I'll bet you've actually made some wise choices compared with what you might have done pre plan so it's not so awful as you might think.

(Hope that makes some sense!)

Back