From 14 stone to 13 stone

CD - welcome and have a virtual hug. Life is horrible sometimes. Good luck and well done for making the decision to restart SW. I find this forum very supportive.

CD - welcome and have a virtual hug. Life is horrible sometimes. Good luck and well done for making the decision to restart SW. I find this forum very supportive.

:) Thanx

Had a pretty good week so far, my willpower hasn't weakened so I think the time must have been right for me to jump back on the wagon.Its nice to have some support tho from others in the same boat. x

Hi everyone, and welcome to everyone joining us!

I'm hoping to move on to the next group in a couple of weeks - I'm desperate to speed up my losses as I'm risking not being at target by end of July the way I'm going! So I'm being a good girl at work and avoiding the office snacks as much as I can, a 100% week should hopefully sort things out :)

Hope everyone is having a good (SW friendly) weekend! xxx

I'll be at my mum's for easter sunday and kinda dreading it cos there will be so much food! My mum is catholic so she takes easter very seriously so the food is just as extravagant as Xmas and it's a proper celebration in her house. Although she did say she was going to get me a little bath egg from Lush instead of chocolate this year, bless her ;) x

I'll be at my mum's for easter sunday and kinda dreading it cos there will be so much food! My mum is catholic so she takes easter very seriously so the food is just as extravagant as Xmas and it's a proper celebration in her house. Although she did say she was going to get me a little bath egg from Lush instead of chocolate this year, bless her ;) x

Oh Dear. Luckily my mum is not at all religious and it will just be her and me exept I presume Easter Sunday when my bro and his family come over. They will probably cook something but I will just do sausages for me. I hope no one gives me an Easter Egg (yes I am awre of how mad that sounds!). At least mum is giving me books instead! Enjoy your Lush bath egg instead- they had a lot of bath bombs etc at the Ideal Home. It reminded me of the Lush stuff. I usually shower but before I had a shower I used lots of Lush stuff as I found bathing rather boring. Anything to liven it up!!

"Oh Dear. Luckily my mum is not at all religious"

Oops - Did not mean to offend anyone. I mean it is not a big deal in our house.

Well you certainly didn't offend me - I'm an atheist! I know how much easter means to mum though so always happy to join in and help her celebrate ;) x

Oh yeah. It would be rude not to!!!

Just don't overdo it now, you hear??!!

Mum has threatened to watch me like a hawk. I have already said her crisps are safe from me. She likes those sun bites one s that I am not keen on. I don't see me raiding the biscuits either as her choice of biccies is crap (as long as she doesn't get those cheese melts in for me which I love).

Hi congratulations on your weight lose. I am new on here and i am planning on starting slimming world first thing tomorrow morning. Ihave lost weight on it before so know it works.I hope to be a stone lighter very soon.

Yay!! I lost 4lbs (I think)! Whatever the weight was lol I am now officially 14 stone 7 lbs woohoo!!!

I fell off the wagon, so gonna be here for a while longer yet!!!

Still here lol.

Congrats to everyone who's had a loss, hugs to those that need it. X

Hi guys! I've just got back from WI and I'm here, just! 14.13! So may be here a while but I'm determined ill get down! :) xxx

Oh yeah. It would be rude not to!!!

Just don't overdo it now, you hear??!!

Mum has threatened to watch me like a hawk. I have already said her crisps are safe from me. She likes those sun bites one s that I am not keen on. I don't see me raiding the biscuits either as her choice of biccies is crap (as long as she doesn't get those cheese melts in for me which I love).

Ooh I love sunbites, used to eat loads of them pre-SW! It's the chocolate and wine that will do me in on Sunday lol, going to try not to overdo it but it's not gonna be easy!

-2lbs off this week :D 30lbs so far.. happy! Another 3lbs off and i outta here! :( :)

Back