From 14 stone to 13 stone

1lb on and so 14st 2.5lbs this week. messing around for a few weeks now. Only 2.5lbs to go until get my 1 1/2st award, 3lbs to get into the 13's and 3.5lbs to get my Club 10. All so close and so achievable but I am sabotaging myself - aaargh!! On a positive note went to class/weigh in last night and have stuck to plan so far today, determined to keep going. Another thing which should motivate me is I am doing the sponsored slim. At this rate I will be owing money to my sponsors! lol

1/2lb off this week. Not too disappointed as I know that I was quite naughty last week and didn't stick to plan. This week I'll be much better, I promise :) how did everyone else get on?

14 stone 1/2 lbs this week. No chance I'm seeing y'all next week except to say good bye and good luck. 13s will see me at pre-pregnancy zone and a big difference from last Aprils 17 stone 10 lbs.

14 stone 1/2 lbs this week. No chance I'm seeing y'all next week except to say good bye and good luck. 13s will see me at pre-pregnancy zone and a big difference from last Aprils 17 stone 10 lbs.

Well done that's brill!

2lbs off for me so now 14 st 9lbs. I'm hoping to lose the same again next week, despite it being Easter.

Hi just started weighing in again as its creeping up and up! 14st13lb on tues so hoping to lose abit before proper wi on sat.i need to get my motivation bak!!

I was in full scale panic when I stepped on the scales. Was only looking at the lbs and it showed 12.5. Then I realised it was 13st 12.5lb! So happy, especially after the weekend I had. Alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol plus hangover McDonald's!

See y'all. I'm away to the 13 to 12 thread. Hope to see you there soon.

Bah, just 1b off for me this week... and I really and truly was 100% too. Trying not to beat myself up about it, as I lost 4 last week, and I know it averages out really. Down to 14 st 12 now

Lost 1 last night after 3 nights out! 14st1.5 now! Hoping to be out if here next week!

Bah, just 1b off for me this week... and I really and truly was 100% too. Trying not to beat myself up about it, as I lost 4 last week, and I know it averages out really. Down to 14 st 12 now

Sometimes you have a really good week and it doesn't reflect on the scales, hopefully if you stick to plan this week then the scales will be kinder to you next week and your hard work will pay off!

Argh everyones so close to the 13s now! I hopped on for a sneak peek at my scales this morning and they read 13 12.5 - I was thinking surely not... But totm next week so probs fluctuate up and down all week :sigh: Good Luck everyone. Keep at it :D

I was nearly at 14 stone...then I went on holiday and ate and drank loads and now I'm 14 stone 8lbs lololol. I'll be here for a while, but I'm hoping to get out by end of April :)

Back