From 14 stone to 13 stone

Hi all! Iv just joined from the 15's!

Managed to lose 5lbs this week to bring me a 1/2 stone award, 2 1/2lbs away from my stone award, 10lbs away from my club 10 and 1 stone 2 1/2lbs from my interim target :D I'm so excited, especially as its only my 2nd week!! X

Lost 1lb......baby steps!!
x

So ready to be into the 13s already! Losing motivation for some reason!!! Got to keep going :(

Keep going hun!!! it will be soooooo worth it when you do xxx

Argh i know. Shopping on Sat, going to dig out my first weeks food diary and buy shopping in from that week and start from scratch!

Can I join :) I've just left the 15-14 group... I'm currently 14st13.5 but still in the 14s :D hope to be in the 13-12s by the middle of May :)

Well I decided to rejoin the land of get real these past few weeks and actual commit to this plan instead of just faffing about with it and. Oh to my satisfaction I am back on track, lost 2lbs last week and 3lbs this week, taking me to 14st 12lbs....I'm happy happy happy, got my sw head back...now only 58lbs to that target xx

Well I decided to rejoin the land of get real these past few weeks and actual commit to this plan instead of just faffing about with it and. Oh to my satisfaction I am back on track, lost 2lbs last week and 3lbs this week, taking me to 14st 12lbs....I'm happy happy happy, got my sw head back...now only 58lbs to that target xx

Wow you've done amazing!

I put on 2lb last week so fingers crossed tomorrows weigh in will give me a gd result hoping for 2.5lb so that i would have lost 42lb soooooo hoping for it xx

13st 13! I'm staying till next week in case I go back up but hopefully next week I shall love you and leave you all and be off to the 13s :)

Hope everyone is having a fab week x

I lost 6.5lbs tonight too, to my total shock and surprise, so am now loitering near to the 13 mark at 14 stone 1.5lbs !!! I am amazed and so happy, so hopefully next week I'll be down into the 13's as have a clear week and am aiming for 2-3lbs off :)

Well done!:)

Just 1 for me! 14st0.5lb! Hope I'm out of here next week!!

Morning all! -2lb for me this week, so down to 14st 10. Fell foul of the sneaky mid-week weigh at home (I'm doing it from home anyway, and can't help myself but check most mornings) and yesterday morning I'd lost an extra pound, but somehow today it's back there again this morning... I swam last night and did aqua aerobics, so I'm a bit gutted, but hey, it's a lesson in why it's never a good idea to constantly be jumping on the scales, I guess!

Back