From 14 stone to 13 stone

I was 14 stone 1/2 lbs last week for my tues weigh in. By Monday this week my wii fit showed me as the same weigh as the Monday previous. Decided not to go to WI and take a break until end of month weigh in (I'm prepaid on a countdown). Hopefully leaving you guys Monday in my own efforts. Recording calories and exercising an hour a day.

Oh, hello. Only just seen this thread. Had my 4th weigh in today and im 14st. I've lost 12lbs in 4 weeks. If I'm 13.13 at least next week do I move to a different thread lol?

Oh, hello. Only just seen this thread. Had my 4th weigh in today and im 14st. I've lost 12lbs in 4 weeks. If I'm 13.13 at least next week do I move to a different thread lol?

Yeah!! You'll move to 13 to 12's thread! I'm 14st0.5 so hopefully I'll be coming with you!!

I'm here for a week then I guess lol. Good luck moving down :)

I'm off to miller and carter tomorrow night though so hoping that it doesn't sabotage me too much! Or I'll be here a little longer lol.

I am yoyoing between 13 and 14 stone. Glad to hear I'm not the only one! Can anyone help me on this - I have been doing WW and am about to start SW but have meals from WW left over how many syns are they roughly worth??
Thanks x

Was 14st 2 on Wednesday so 2.5lbs and I'm outta here! Will be chuffed if I get that next week. Been having more for breakfast the last 2 days to see how I go as I know I don't really eat a lot in the mornings when I'm not at work. Scrambled egg tomatoes and mushrooms yesterday and beans on toast today. Tomorrow won't be anything big as got no eggs left and keeping my hexb and hexa for cheese burgers for tea :) but ill see how I go from these bigger brekkies. I exercise Wednesday Thursday and Friday so I think I need that bit more food early on in the day to keep me full!

Well done anyone who's just made it into here :) can't wait to see 13st something on the scale, can't remember seeing that since I was about 12

I am yoyoing between 13 and 14 stone. Glad to hear I'm not the only one! Can anyone help me on this - I have been doing WW and am about to start SW but have meals from WW left over how many syns are they roughly worth??
Thanks x

1 syn is roughly 20 calories. Hope that helps. :)

Morning all, well done for all your losses. Nevermind about the gains - it will come off again!
I have put on the 0.02lb I lost last week Having had 2 birthdays and Easter I think this is fab - I was prepared for a 2lb gain. I have been 100% from Wednesday so hopefully I will be moving towards the 13's again next week:)
Off to the cinema with my kids this morning armed with a couple of swizzle lollies!

Half off this week :rolleyes: Almost there another pound and im outta here.. Next week hopefully :D

Well done for the fab losses :D

Well done everyone - and it's a comfort to see that others seem to hang around at the top end of the 14s for a while too, because that's what I'm finding. Definitely slowed down for me too since I came down here 3 weeks ago. Sneaked a look this morning (I weigh on Fridays) as I'm desperate to get to 14 st 7 this week, as it will mean I've crossed the BMI line from being obese to overweight, and the scales are showing what I want to see - three days of being extra good should make sure it stays that way, I hope xx

I dream of that too!

Another 2 1/2 off this week... bringing me up to a total of 1 stone since joining class and overall weightloss of 4stone :D Not been 14st11lbs for about 6 years :D

lost 2 1/2 lbs today, aiming for same next week so only 5lb to go until i'm in the 13 stone club! Whoop!

Back